Do you recognize Djibouti as a country?

Is Djibouti a country?

• Yes, Djibouti hanoolaato!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers.

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalima

Hurdada ka kac, Jibouti is a sovereign state which the majority are somali people, just as there are Arabs from different Arab countries. The idea of greater Somalia is dead and buried by Somalis from Somalia themselves who destroyed the epicentre of that somaliweeyn concept. We love to make enemies outa of nowhere. Let’s respect them as walaalaheena rather than start a quarrel with them over their sovereignty.
I view Djibouti as a Somali region,
and it is. :kanyeshrug:I have no probably with people from Djibouti they are very kind mashallah.

While Isaaq and Dhulbahante may have been allies in the past blood is more important than friendship. Dhulbahante are related to other Harti so it makes no sense for them to join Somaliland. Isaaq and Dir are relatives so I don't care about all the territories west of Sool and Sanaag. It is Somaliland that wants to have borders that don't make sense. If Somaliland leaves the Puntland territories we would have no problem.
Why cant sool and sanaag be part of somaliland dhulbahante and isaaq have been allies a long time,before somali unites its a good thing to separate,somaliland is doing its thing,why go against it.what is the rest of somalia doing?you cant even compare them somaliland they lack resources but are still building their country,somalis are somalis i pray and hope we one day unite and learn to move forward together whether we all unite or become separate states but with mutual goals

While Isaaq and Dhulbahante may have been allies in the past blood is more important than friendship. Dhulbahante are related to other Harti so it makes no sense for them to join Somaliland. Isaaq and Dir are relatives so I don't care about all the territories west of Sool and Sanaag. It is Somaliland that wants to have borders that don't make sense. If Somaliland leaves the Puntland territories we would have no problem.
Sometimes i think somalis are cursed,”i thik sl has to defeat pl in battle”all that resource going to war can be used for their people,somalis in sl just have to include the dhulbahante in the country give them jobs in the government give them equal rights,but like i said somalis are cursed,look at the way you are talking,blood is thicker and all that,i wish we thought of all somalis like that i wish,atleast sl has hope i just wish it was not just isaaq

We don't have to waste resources if Somaliland falls back and doesn't lay claims to territories that do not belong to it. Puntland doesn't want war it is Somaliland that attacked Tukaraq in 2018 and Laascaanood 10 years ago while Puntland was sending its troops to defeat Al Kilaab. We are not the villains Somaliland is the villain.
Sometimes i think somalis are cursed,”i thik sl has to defeat pl in battle”all that resource going to war can be used for their people,somalis in sl just have to include the dhulbahante in the country give them jobs in the government give them equal rights,but like i said somalis are cursed,look at the way you are talking,blood is thicker and all that,i wish we thought of all somalis like that i wish,atleast sl has hope i just wish it was not just isaaq

We don't have to waste resources if Somaliland falls back and doesn't lay claims to territories that do not belong to it. Puntland doesn't want war it is Somaliland that attacked Tukaraq in 2018 and Laascaanood 10 years ago while Puntland was sending its troops to defeat Al Kilaab. We are not the villains Somaliland is the villain.
Somaliland has ita borders it doesnt matter which tribe is where,sl will never give its land,sl isnt the villain pl already has its border if they give in today pl will claim more land,so never

I'm not MJ or Darod my clan is Reer Makame. I'm pro Puntland. I'm for a united Somalia because we will all be vassal states for Ethiopia if we balkanize. However I will not have a problem if Puntland secedes.
@Disappointed is your clan part of MJ or separate? Are you pro PL? Are you for united Somalia or balkanization?

According to who? Puntland is not interested in Somaliland territories we are only interested in Puntland territories. It was Somaliland that attacked first and we are defending ourselves against Somaliland's aggression. You can't be the victim and the aggressor at the same time.
Somaliland has ita borders it doesnt matter which tribe is where,sl will never give its land,sl isnt the villain pl already has its border if they give in today pl will claim more land,so never

The Afars don’t want to become apart of Somalia. Even though the voting to become was rigged by the French. I respect Dijbouti’s sovereignty and they are still our family.

I'm not MJ or Darod my clan is Reer Makame. I'm pro Puntland. I'm for a united Somalia because we will all be vassal states for Ethiopia if we balkanize. However I will not have a problem if Puntland secedes.

According to who? Puntland is not interested in Somaliland territories we are only interested in Puntland territories. It was Somaliland that attacked first and we are defending ourselves against Somaliland's aggression. You can't be the victim and the aggressor at the same time.
Masha'Allah noolow walaal, thanks for answering my questions.

According to their borders before joining somaliweyn somaha,sool and sanaag belongs to somaliland,it must never give it up,inshallah dhulbahante and isaaq will work together again like their ancestors use to

Before joining Somalia Somaliland belonged to the British and I don't care about the fake borders made by the British. Dhulbahante are not interested in working with Somaliland. They are some of the most pro Somalia people I've ever seen. There's no chance for Somaliland independence as long as they stay in Dhulbahante and Warsangeli territories. If Somaliland stayed in only Dir areas they might have already gotten independence.
According to their borders before joining somaliweyn somaha,sool and sanaag belongs to somaliland,it must never give it up,inshallah dhulbahante and isaaq will work together again like their ancestors use to

Before joining Somalia Somaliland belonged to the British and I don't care about the fake borders made by the British. Dhulbahante are not interested in working with Somaliland. They are some of the most pro Somalia people I've ever seen. There's no chance for Somaliland independence as long as they stay in Dhulbahante and Warsangeli territories. If Somaliland stayed in only Dir areas they might have already gotten independence.
Somaliland already has its borders and we wont give an inch,djibouti territories were defined by the french,so what,manshallah its a stable self running state and inshallah it will be recognized soon,all somalis are welcomed,viva somaliland

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
One is on the map and the other isn't. We have no problem joining somalia if it's stable and thriving as it was my forefathers dream but ur retarded if u don't recognize us as a country
Exactly. Once Somalia starts getting out of the hole it’s in, you can convince everyone to join. No one wants dragged down by terrorism, qabiil wars, etc.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why cant sool and sanaag be part of somaliland dhulbahante and isaaq have been allies a long time,before somali unites its a good thing to separate,somaliland is doing its thing,why go against it.what is the rest of somalia doing?you cant even compare them somaliland they lack resources but are still building their country,somalis are somalis i pray and hope we one day unite and learn to move forward together whether we all unite or become separate states but with mutual goals
Majority of Sanag’s population is warsangeli

Status
Not open for further replies.