Do you recognize Djibouti as a country?

Is Djibouti a country?

• Yes, Djibouti hanoolaato!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers.

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurds are 30 mill sxb

Bingo. Tell this @xalimathe6 chick to fix up 1st
There's nothing the deserted, tiny Djibouti state has to offer for Somalia. Keep deluding yourself. The Ogaden region would be beneficial. Not Djibouti which is smaller than a grain of rice.

"Yeah we are a desert shithole, but at least we aren't a terrorist scawwie shithole!"

The Afars don’t want to become apart of Somalia. Even though the voting to become was rigged by the French. I respect Dijbouti’s sovereignty and they are still our family.
Lmao nobody wants the Afar here. They don't have their own country and only reside in Eritrea/Djibouti/Ethiopia with no power.

VIP
There's nothing the deserted, tiny Djibouti state has to offer for Somalia. Keep deluding yourself. The Ogaden region would be beneficial. Not Djibouti which is smaller than a grain of rice.

"Yeah we are a desert shithole, but at least we aren't a terrorist scawwie shithole!"

YOU FUCKING RATRDED . WHO MADE A THREAD BEGGING US? War waxan.

VIP
1.Makes a thread saying she doesn't recognize us as a country cos we're somalia

2.Also says noone wants our tiny desert

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

• They are in a key location at the Bab al Mandab strait. If Somalia had functioning navy they could control a very important part of maritime trade
  • They have an express train to Addis Ababa and have their port depended on by Ethiopia (that might not be the case anymore).
I might be missing more. They are worth alot in a strategic/military sense and they don’t have alot of baggage (other than the French thing). Stop kidding yourself

Just don't say you don't want wars. Because if fairyland wants to keep those territories there will definitely be a war.
Somaliland already has its borders and we wont give an inch,djibouti territories were defined by the french,so what,manshallah its a stable self running state and inshallah it will be recognized soon,all somalis are welcomed,viva somaliland

• They are in a key location at the Bab al Mandab strait. If Somalia had functioning navy they could control a very important part of maritime trade
  • They have an express train to Addis Ababa and have their port depended on by Ethiopia (that might not be the case anymore).
I might be missing more. They are worth alot in a strategic/military sense and they don’t have alot of baggage (other than the French thing). Stop kidding yourself
That's it? Two unimportant things that have done nothing to improve Djibouti?
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::pachah1:

VIP
LOL who's begging? I'm asking if they recognize Djibouti. Go back to your French masters you retard.

Becos u see it as part of somalia, u retarded dimwit.

The 2nd option in your poll is

"No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers"

If that's not begging i don't know what is.

Go get ass fucked by amisom

Status
Not open for further replies.