Do you recognize Djibouti as a country?

Is Djibouti a country?

• Yes, Djibouti hanoolaato!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers.

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's both an independent country and a part of Somalia that the colonisers divided against our will. Rather Somalis rule themselves then be ruled by others i.e Ethiopia- Ogaden , Kenya- NFD.

Why do people claim Djibouti as Somali land? Only 60% of them are ethnic Somalis and land-wise it's less than half the country, where Somalis live.

If you believe in Somali unity, then you wouldn't recognize Djibouti as a country.
The 5 stars represent:
Somalia
Somaliland
Djibouti
NFD
West Somalia

VIP
Why do you recognize Djibouti but not Somaliland? They were both divided by colonizers, so neither should be recognized as countries.

One is on the map and the other isn't. We have no problem joining somalia if it's stable and thriving as it was my forefathers dream but ur retarded if u don't recognize us as a country

Djibouti has been a nation as for a couple of decades while fairyland is still apart of Somalia. Also Somalinimo is dead. If Djibouti wants to remain as its own nation or Ogaden wants to stay with Ethiopia I will not judge them.
Why do you recognize Djibouti but not Somaliland? They were both divided by colonizers, so neither should be recognized as countries.

Djibouti has been a nation as for a couple of decades while fairyland is still apart of Somalia. Also Somalinimo is dead. If Djibouti wants to remain as its own nation or Ogaden wants to stay with Ethiopia I will not judge them.
Then why are you judging Somaliland for wanting to be independent? You're not making any sense

Zero correlation lmao. Djibouti is not a country, just like how Somaliland is not. Colonizers are the ones who divided Djibouti from Somalia and for someone who hates white colonizers, you sure support the false countries they've created.

Lol get a country first and stfu.

Jealousy isn't pretty
Lmao i'm not from Somaliland, my parents are from Somalia. There's nothing there to be jealous of Djibouti. Talk to me when your desert is bigger than a grain of rice and until then, stfu.
443f82b589d52b076f76e20bbf0075f9.gif

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

somali_map.jpg

Somalis only inhabit small parts of Djibouti.If Somaliweyn becomes a reality then we ought to give independence to the Afars and all their rightful land , the vast majority of Djibouti.

It would be great if all Somali territories united but that's a pipe dream that will never happen because we can't put our differences aside and work together. I'm being pragmatic. Somaliland will not be a country unless it defeats Puntland in battle. Just like colonization they will have to fight for independence and to keep Sool and Sanaag.
Zero correlation lmao. Djibouti is not a country, just like how Somaliland is not. Colonizers are the ones who divided Djibouti from Somalia and for someone who hates white colonizers, you sure support the false countries they've created.

Status
Not open for further replies.