Do you recognize Djibouti as a country?

Is Djibouti a country?

• Yes, Djibouti hanoolaato!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers.

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Lmao i'm not from Somaliland i'm from Somalia. There's nothing there to be jealous of Djibouti. Talk to me when your desert is bigger than a grain of rice and until then, stfu.
443f82b589d52b076f76e20bbf0075f9.gif

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Djibouti is better than somalia. You're the ones who've desecrated the somali name with your terrorism, piracy and status of failed state. The way ppl on this website like to talk talk down on Djibouti is odd cos we're better than u in every way shape or form.

Why the hate for Djibouti? And it doesn't matter whether I recognize them or not, they're a country either way

Djibouti is better than somalia in every waý. You're the ones who've desecrated the somali name with your terrorism, piracy and the status of failed state. The way ppl on this website like to talk talk down on Djibouti is odd cos we're better than u in every way shape or form.
Actually there is no such thing as "Somali pirates". They are fishermen who are defending their water from countries that dump waste on the Somali ocean. "Somali piracy" is white propaganda. No wonder a self hating, French worshiping "Djiboutian" like you would believe into that bullshit. I bet you also think your ethnic group is "Issa" lol. Your state is nothing but a fairytale that was created by European colonists who wanted to divide Somalia, and still speak the language of your colonizers lmfao how sad.

Like I said, talk to me when your desert is larger than a grain of rice.

Djibouti is better than somalia. You're the ones who've desecrated the somali name with your terrorism, piracy and status of failed state. The way ppl on this website like to talk talk down on Djibouti is odd cos we're better than u in every way shape or form.

It's jealousy bro , the thought of one Somali people prospering is too much for some people.:bell:

Actually there is no such thing as "Somali pirates". They are fishermen who are defending their water from countries that dump waste on the Somali ocean. "Somali piracy" is white propaganda. No wonder a self hating, French worshiping "Djiboutian" like you would believe into that bullshit. I bet you also think your ethnic group is "Issa" lol. Your state is nothing but a fairytale that was created by European colonists who wanted to divide Somalia, and still speak the language of your colonizers lmfao how sad.

@Kingcobra is for Somaliweyne though

VIP
No. He's trashing Somalia, and is deluded enough to believe someone would be jealous of a tiny desert.
Even had the nerve to mention "piracy", propaganda created by whites.

Who tf made a hostile thread? Go ahead and play the victim duliyadyahay waxba garaneen

You're currently typing in our colonizers language so stfu

Trust me if we claimed a different ethnicity we would no have helped somalia the way we have these last 30 years.

You can can call us tiny all you want but we have more power than any of the 5 somali regions at the moment.

It's jealousy bro , the thought of one Somali people prospering is too much for some people.:bell:
I have no issue with Djibouti and I would be very happy if it prospered since it is majority Somali, but sadly the alternative facts you are believing are complete bullshit.

Djibouti is independant for now. If somalia ever regains its strength and starts the somaliaweyn sheeko again we'll go after it. We wont get it tho. Too many western countries back djibouti. :kanyeshrug: djibouti is out of our grasps. Gobols within somalia are out of somalias grasps. We have no business in djibouti. Somaliaweyn died abaayo lets just hold onto somalia as it is.

Djiboutians are building skyscrappers while we fight over who's tuulo is bigger. 60 years of independence yet not a single building over 10 stories

If you believe in Somali unity, then you wouldn't recognize Djibouti as a country.
The 5 stars represent:
Somalia
Somaliland
Djibouti
NFD
West Somalia

Xalima

Hurdada ka kac, Jibouti is a sovereign state which the majority are somali people, just as there are Arabs from different Arab countries. The idea of greater Somalia is dead and buried by Somalis from Somalia themselves who destroyed the epicentre of that somaliweeyn concept. We love to make enemies outa of nowhere. Let’s respect them as walaalaheena rather than start a quarrel with them over their sovereignty.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Djiboutians are building skyscrappers while we fight over who's tuulo is bigger. 60 years of independence yet not a single building over 10 stories
You just dissed my tuulo and qabil you kunt now your nationalist :drakelaugh:

It would be great if all Somali territories united but that's a pipe dream that will never happen because we can't put our differences aside and work together. I'm being pragmatic. Somaliland will not be a country unless it defeats Puntland in battle. Just like colonization they will have to fight for independence and to keep Sool and Sanaag.
Why cant sool and sanaag be part of somaliland dhulbahante and isaaq have been allies a long time,before somali unites its a good thing to separate,somaliland is doing its thing,why go against it.what is the rest of somalia doing?you cant even compare them somaliland they lack resources but are still building their country,somalis are somalis i pray and hope we one day unite and learn to move forward together whether we all unite or become separate states but with mutual goals

Why the hate for Djibouti? And it doesn't matter whether I recognize them or not, they're a country either way
Its not hate she is just saying somalis should unite to a bigger country not just the boarders drawn to us by europeans,the somaliweyne dream

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
In all reality, Djibouti does not provide, military strength, economic profitability or population boost to Somalia if it joined in a peaceful Somalia. However, its location at the Bab Mendeb is a non-nuclear weapon to be used.
But the Djibouti elites would never join ( nor would the French allow it) Somalia as they would be absorbed and lose their power, a ConFederal system could work from them though
somali_map.jpg

Somalis only inhabit small parts of Djibouti.If Somaliweyn becomes a reality then we ought to give independence to the Afars and all their rightful land , the vast majority of Djibouti.
Non the Bab Mandeb is our non-nuclear weapon if war against others break out

Status
Not open for further replies.