Do you recognize Djibouti as a country?

Is Djibouti a country?

• Yes, Djibouti hanoolaato!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers.

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur literally known as THE worst ppl on God's green earth lol f*ck outta here. You have clan memebers and family who are al shabab, where do u get the confidence to talk down on other ppl? Yaab.

I'll tell u once again, stop begging cos we don't want you inept delinquents.

Ask someone whos been to both countries who the more civilized ppl are. There's even a stark difference in our diasporas lol

Savages
Bye troll.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
somali_map.jpg

Somalis only inhabit small parts of Djibouti.If Somaliweyn becomes a reality then we ought to give independence to the Afars and all their rightful land , the vast majority of Djibouti.
tenor.gif

Just don't say you don't want wars. Because if fairyland wants to keep those territories there will definitely be a war.
I dont want a war i am sick of somalis and their stupid disputes,but SOMALILAND must never give an inch,its the most stable functioning state in somalia,you can stupidly call it fairy whatever but that wont mean its not better than puntland or w/e,if it gives in then puntland will asume its weak and try some more shit,it will attack or defend its self to make it clear,it is its own country.instead puntland should work on its own land instead of messing with others,i dnt want war but sometimes its necessary i am starting to believe the 68 iq average all that somalis know is violence and hate.
You call it fairyland because its not recognized by the world it will start to soon then maybe you will call şt hope land maybe their iq is higher than puntland manshallah look what they did for them selves

Because they are claiming Sool and Sanaag. I wouldn't care less if they decided to leave without those two states.

Sool and Sanaag are my ancestral land, dhaboyaco. I have more ties to those two regions than any region in the north, excluding Togdheer/Oodweyne.

Since when did piratelanders from the accursed desert have a say on my ancestral land?

Sanaag is majority Habar Yoonis, they even own Ceerigaabo. Second largest are HJ. Harti is a minority in Sanaag. As for Sool, it's shared.

Just as they've spammed the internet with their diarrhea about made-up sultanates and empires (lol), these lying parasites continue to peddle the bullshit about Sool and Sanaag being Harti lands. Unfortunately for them, real life has a way of -slapping them when Sanaag is majority HY/HJ and Sool is split 50:50. It's why they are still unable to take a border tuulo Tukaraq despite all the dhuuso and false bravado.

Stop crying. I've changed my views. Puntland should control all the way to South Ceerigaabo in Sanaag, most of Sool and half of Cayn.
Sool and Sanaag are my ancestral land, dhaboyaco. I have more ties to those two regions than any region in the north, excluding Togdheer/Oodweyne.

Since when did piratelanders from the accursed desert have a say on my ancestral land?

:mjlol::pachah1:
I dont want a war i am sick of somalis and their stupid disputes,but SOMALILAND must never give an inch,its the most stable functioning state in somalia,you can stupidly call it fairy whatever but that wont mean its not better than puntland or w/e,if it gives in then puntland will asume its weak and try some more shit,it will attack or defend its self to make it clear,it is its own country.instead puntland should work on its own land instead of messing with others,i dnt want war but sometimes its necessary i am starting to believe the 68 iq average all that somalis know is violence and hate.
You call it fairyland because its not recognized by the world it will start to soon then maybe you will call şt hope land maybe their iq is higher than puntland manshallah look what they did for them selves

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If you believe in Somali unity, then you wouldn't recognize Djibouti as a country.
The 5 stars represent:
Somalia
Somaliland
Djibouti
NFD
West Somalia

The star really means just star.

Many countries use star as symbol.

This theory that it represents 5 somali lands is bullshit

Stop crying. I've changed my views. Puntland should control all the way to South Ceerigaabo in Sanaag, most of Sool and half of Cayn.
I never knew leaving your dead body somewhere means you control that place,you should take a friend and go control sool and sanag

:pachah1:The whole world still doesn't care about your clan's recognition. :russ:At least my clan wasn't dumb enough to fail for 30 years. :mjlol:How can Somaliland fail to secede from a collapsed state and you're still dumb enough to believe there's still a chance?
I don't think anyone cares about your "views". You're an irrelevant langaab on an obscure internet forum.

Last edited:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
:pachah1:The whole world still doesn't care about your clan's recognition. :russ:At least my clan wasn't dumb enough to fail for 30 years. :mjlol:How can Somaliland fail to secede from a collapsed state and you're still dumb enough to believe there's still a chance?

There is a chance?
:leon::ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.