Do you identify as madow

Yes. I also seem to identify as a Ethiopian national now after the recent news!
After this scandal, I have no solution except to use the Banu Hashem card to sever any relationship with this cursed country
lebron james idk GIF by NBA

In the society in which I lived, no one knew me as “black” at all. Rather, only that I was Somali. Many Arabs used to call me by Somali nicknames that they were learning, and sometimes they would ask me why my hair was soft and different from other Africans, and among these things, as for the basic point, I am. I refuse to be called black, not because of color at all (because there are many dark-coloured societies), but because of culture. I have a different history, a different culture, and a different religion. Why do they want me to be classified as *color* and forget all these factors? No thanks, I am Somali only from the continent of Africa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only identify as Somali and East African but I'm not stupid enough to aggressively argue for why I'm not black in public.

Imagine being further isolated by non-Cushitic Africans when we already cop a lot of hate for being Muslim and having the broad black African phenotypes of dark skin, curly hair and full shaped lips. And then being labelled as anti-black self haters in real life and dealing with the face-to-face repercussions of it.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
99% of somalis in the west say they are black, same with folks back home and me. Its just a skin color man, no need to make it a bigger issue.

99% of somalis in the west say they are black, same with folks back home and me. Its just a skin color man, no need to make it a bigger issue.
Skin colour is a poor measurement

Abiding by that logic should East Asians be classified as white since they have the same complexion as Europeans

I only identify as Somali and East African but I'm not stupid enough to aggressively argue for why I'm not black in public.

Imagine being further isolated by non-Cushitic Africans when we already cop a lot of hate for being Muslim and having the broad black African phenotypes of dark skin, curly hair and full shaped lips. And then being labelled as anti-black self haters in real life and dealing with the face-to-face repercussions of it.
As if these same Africans don't hate us already; the whole Pan Africanism that they love to promote is full of lies and they see you no different than they see other groups

Just look at how they treat Somalis in the UK

Culturally, linguistically, phenotypically and historically we are completely different from the Niger Congo population

starting to think you guys are evolving backwards with all the mental gymnastics