Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah i'm going for the trifecta.

Smart, curvy, slightly tall and on the deen. Damn i got some advertising to do.

:patrice:

Yes but does that mean they’ll have the same attitude irl? They don’t, people are just empowered with anonymity. It’s been proven countless times.

Somebody will tell you to kys anonymously but would never say that to you to your face. Imagine if someone bullied a girl at school purely because she was ugly? 100% they wouldn’t get away with it unless they kept it on wraps
yes, I agreed on that part... I see it on a daily basis in fact. I was actually wondering if all the guys on here are so aggressive and call the nice guys simps then do they put on an act on here or in real life because most faraxs I meet fit into their "simp" category. you tell me since your a guy, which is the true face for most of you guys?

yes, I agreed on that part... I see it on a daily basis in fact. I was actually wondering if all the farahs on here are so aggressive and call the nice guys simps then do they put on an act on here or in real life because most faraxs I meet fit into their "simp" category. you tell me since your a guy, which is the true face for most of you guys?
How is he supposed to know?

yes, I agreed on that part... I see it on a daily basis in fact. I was actually wondering if all the guys on here are so aggressive and call the nice guys simps then do they put on an act on here or in real life because most faraxs I meet fit into their "simp" category. you tell me since your a guy, which is the true face for most of you guys?

Bit of both. People are more unfiltered with their feelings and beliefs on the internet due to anonymity. Also irl people people tone it down as they are interacting with actual people they know/care about along with social norms.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most guys are misogynists as a joke, it's just funny. When in reality they're pretty chill. From what I know I've rarely ever met a guy who fits into the "simp" category. Don't confuse troo simping for the people online who will call anything that's not outright disrespectful towards a woman simping.

There is no "true face" for most guys, every person is unique and has a different attitude. Just because we're the same gender doesn't mean we all act the same.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
2-4 scary sense of humor but very honest people
4-6 range are the most funny people, very laud
6-7 kindest but may come off as fake
8-10 are either bland as hell and fake or the most fun spirited person you’ll ever be around
Just some generalizations and observations, but there are plenty exceptions :notsureif:
shouldn’t be judging off of appearance now I sound vain :mjlol:
Nvm I was jk
People who automatically assume good looking people have a bland personality or are vain are usually jealous af. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean they have a good sense of humour. Not to mention the average person is anywhere in between 5-8 in terms of looks. So you're pretty much saying the average person may come off as fake.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
People who automatically assume good looking people have a bland personality or are vain are usually jealous af. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean they have a good sense of humour. Not to mention the average person is anywhere in between 5-8 in terms of looks. So you're pretty much saying the average person may come off as fake.
yeah I am saying dat
again if you didn’t read that last portion in full some of those really pretty girls are really fucking fun ppl to be around
2-4 I said scary, scary =/= good :manny:
They may, they may come off as fake, pretty much anyone can but it seems like that, but it seems to be more common amongst that sub group

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yeah I am saying dat
again if you didn’t read that last portion in full some of those really pretty girls are really fucking fun ppl to be around
2-4 I said scary, scary =/= good :manny:
They may, they may come off as fake, pretty much anyone can but it seems like that, but it seems to be more common amongst that sub group
Idk scary sometimes is good like you know when people say "he's scary good at the game" or something.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The halo effect is real. People will assume a attractive person is smart, kind etc on sight.
Nah I don't assume anything, at least I hope I don't because if I did I wouldn't be aware. At the very least I acknowledge that I treat ugly girls worse (but not bad).

Trending

Latest posts