Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This thread is facts, nothing angers be more then when a ugly girl thinks she has the right to speak around me or be in my presence
:idontlike:
It's not just ugly, I'll treat you right if your only crime is being ugly. But if you're ugly and have an attitude, you're catching it. Of course I hold back but I wish I didn't have to.

Fattest and ugliest girls c*ckblocking me the most thinking they own their prettier friends :heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You really dropped that in there as if we wouldn't notice what you're getting at :reallymaury:

Do you want me to lie? :draketf: I know the benefits of being deemed attractive. Like I stated for me looks were never a grounds for treating someone worse. On the other hand, if your attitude is xuux then that becomes readily apparent.

It's not just ugly, I'll treat you right if your only crime is being ugly. But if you're ugly and have an attitude, you're catching it. Of course I hold back but I wish I didn't have to.

Fattest and ugliest girls c*ckblocking me the most thinking they own their prettier friends :heh:
These chicks are jealous they’re not getting any attention speaking for their friends like “she’s not interested” kulaha, like no one asked your ugly ass
:gucciwhat:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When the “meh” rating hits my system.
giphy.gif

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you want me to lie? :draketf: I know the benefits of being deemed attractive. Like I stated for me looks were never a grounds for treating someone worse. On the other hand, if your attitude is xuux then that becomes readily apparent.
Nah I respect you for that. I cringe when girls call themselves ugly, if they're not ugly they're looking for validation and attention. And if they are ugly then why tf they reminding me of it? As if we don't know.

If a girl calls herself ugly I brush it off. Make them question themselves or cement the fact they're ugly

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The ugliest ones always be the loudest ones Wallahi I dont hit women but that shit makes me wanna punch them in their throat.
:fredo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me throw you a bone, the girl:
They're not even close friends, just same friend group but she's always butting in. Oh yeah, and did I mention she's a hairy south asian darkskin? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We all have our spasms of anger sxb. :mjkkk:
Except for me it’s about 24/7.:mjlol:
Don't blame it on anger, they're trying to guilt trip you don't let them win.

Girls do the exact same as us. In fact I'll make a thread of something that happened to one guy in my friend group and how he got dirtied by doocilo.. for reasons. I'll include screenshot proof if I can find it lmao

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah I respect you for that. I cringe when girls call themselves ugly, if they're not ugly they're looking for validation and attention. And if they are ugly then why tf they reminding me of it? As if we don't know.

If a girl calls herself ugly I brush it off. Make them question themselves or cement the fact they're ugly

Most people are average though. Might not be your cup of tea but few have widely out of proportion features. And if they have a congenital condition from birth, had an accident or an acquired health condition that altered their appearance than who looks heartless. I sparingly comment on someone's appearance. Never called someone ugly as far as I know.

Still a King. :mjhaps:

Wear your crown.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This guy @BoqorkaChess is mad cause he goes to a school with a bunch of weird asian girls miskiin dont worry you’ll see some baddies at uni
I go to a STEM major school. Hindi hive wlhi. 90% of the school is south asian. The top 7 prettiest girls in our school only include 2 south asians. Do the math :westbrookwtf:

I can't wait until I graduate. 70% of the school is dudes, and of the few 30% of girls most of them are ugly.

If my competition wasn't a bunch of horny indian dudes who only know math and programming then I'd be in a drought LOOL

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Don't blame it on anger, they're trying to guilt trip you don't let them win.

Girls do the exact same as us. In fact I'll make a thread of something that happened to one guy in my friend group and how he got dirtied by doocilo.. for reasons. I'll include screenshot proof if I can find it lmao
I know exactly what you mean sxb. :mjkkk:
Just gotta roll w the punches don’t get attached.

They like taking advantage of good men.

Trending

Latest posts