do you have a bias for prettier girls?

Do you have a bias?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Nah I don't assume anything, at least I hope I don't because if I did I wouldn't be aware. At the very least I acknowledge that I treat ugly girls worse (but not bad).
Lmao that’s what it means you basically treat attractive chicks better. It’s a bias. Don’t worry most guys are like that.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I read it wrong thought said do you prefer prettier girls.
Eh I’ll stand by my OG reply I guess. :ehh:
Exactly. If I didn't fear jahanam I would have shown no mercy to ugly girls wlhi. But for the sake of allah I treat them [befitting a] human

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't treat anyone better or worse based on their appearance or financial status, I am the same person to all my friends :)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I wouldn’t treat someone like shit because of how they look, that isn’t who I am. I’m an average dude in truth. What I mean is I may catch myself being kinder at times, I realize it’s bad and do try to catch myself. Just being honest. I’m very far from perfect.
:ohno:

This thread is facts, nothing angers me more then when a ugly girl thinks she has the right to speak around me or be in my presence
:idontlike:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't treat anyone better or worse based on their appearance or financial status, I am the same person to all my friends :)
I believe it when it comes out of you. You're a weirdo (not in a bad way)

As for @sophisticate I don't fully trust. She probably has it hidden deep in her subconscious.

Trending