• Yes.

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Hell Yes I thought that was basic knowledge most guys will be bend over backwards for an attractive woman so long as she’s putting out :mjlol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hell Yes I thought that was basic knowledge most guys will be bend over backwards for an attractive woman so long as she’s putting out :mjlol:
I wouldn't say bend over backwards, that's pretty desperate and the girl will most likely use you. I'd say treat them slightly better, whereas the ugly girl is treated with minimal respect (deserving of a human)

getting free drinks maybe once in a while doesn't make your life any easier imo

at the very most it boosts your ego and helps your self-confidence. Which is an up on people who have shattered self-esteem. Being good looking won't just take you out of the slums just like that. Maybe if you used your good looks to boost your charisma and land jobs easier it might.

Ugly people just have it harder in general, they have lower charisma meaning people will be less likely to sympathize with them. Giving them harsher punishments for crimes, less likely to land jobs, find a spouse etc. But even then you have to be VERY ugly

For really pretty women, there looks combined with a bit of charisma can provide them with riches.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For really pretty women, there looks combined with a bit of charisma can provide them with riches.
they also gotta play their cards right as well. It's not just handed to them, a lot of the times if they're stupid they'll get used and thrown out like an old rag

your first impression of someone is how they look.

You aren't gonna approach a girl if she's ugly

so obviously people favor attractive people

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
your first impression of someone is how they look.

You aren't gonna approach a girl if she's ugly

so obviously people favor attractive people
that's not what I mean, I mean if you already got to know them like for example through class. You sit beside two girls with similar personality and flaws except one of the girls is ugly. Who would you more likely be friends with and help out? And who would you be indifferent about?

they also gotta play their cards right as well. It's not just handed to them, a lot of the times if they're stupid they'll get used and thrown out like an old rag

True.

Also depends on what they want though? There are many pretty women who lack morals or much common sense, yet are still able to cash in as they only deal with rich men. Rich men tend to have no problems throwing cash at women, commitment is a whole other story though.

Why would an Arab have support pro Arab on his profile? Admit it you’re an Abdi who likes to twerk for Ayrabs :russ:

I can't tell if these ayrab obsessed faraxs are trolling or if they actually believe they are part a group that they are geographically and phenotypically not related to

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
thanks for admiting to what I always see on here. people are angrier at anythng that is that is done by a darkskin chubby halimo and aren't as infuriated if the girl is pretty to them... but that dark skin is a sin
That's just life though. You'll get a harsher reacting when you're ugly, but of course most people are in the rang of 5-8 out of 10 so you'll rarely ever notice favouritism. Maybe if you're a 9/10 or less than a 3/10 you'll notice it in your day to day life

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
True.

Also depends on what they want though? There are many pretty women who lack morals or much common sense, yet are still able to cash in as they only deal with rich men. Rich men tend to have no problems throwing cash at women, commitment is a whole other story though.
That's because their only ambition is to find a sugar daddy and be set for life. It's rich old men who tend to throw cash at women since they're long past the dating scene, they should have settled down when they had the chance. If someone is withing the ages of 20 to late 30s then they wouldn't have to throw money as much.

A woman can make it big if she uses her body and face as assets. Take a look at models, singers, actresses and all these female entertainers.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I can't tell if these ayrab obsessed faraxs are trolling or if they actually believe they are part a group that they are geographically and phenotypically not related to
The Farax is either trolling or he’s deluded himself into thinking he’s a Banu Hashim. Those Ayrabs would laugh at him and be like who’s gonna tell him the truth :russ:
EF671C34-BA94-4638-8D3C-F17BCCDD297D.png

4334CA51-0322-4521-B055-3AAF7BAFB781.png

3EBB8100-3722-4816-852A-229AC3AC19E2.png

9B68411E-6050-4DD2-B429-840460CBEC7E.png

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I am Somali but my lineage is arab. When I said “visibly” arab. I meant I am mistaken for a Gulf arab or Egyptian. My skin and hair.
what's your qabiil? Somali lineage has a VERY tiny sliver of arab admixture, so tiny that it's omitted. Not enough to use as your lineage

Trending