• Yes.

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
sometimes the absolutely beautiful girls literally 0 physical flaws have a case of 0 personality, its hard to see :mjkkk:
Either way, terrible people are terrible regardless of how “pretty” they are :kanyeshrug:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
nah its more extreme. its true what you said but to the level on here is surpassing that normal bias. people will be fuming if they see an unattractive halimo being a k pop fan...some thng like that can warrant this very over the top aggressive emoji :pacspit: just at her very existence, look at the hate that hamdia abdi got. and she's not even ugly, just dark
That’s online though, all hate is exaggerated online.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
By lineage technically we are. At least Isaaq and a few others.
LOOOL, one man was arab hundreds of years ago and you’re gonna use that as your claim to arab? Do you know how pathetic that is?
That’s worse than the BLM xaliimos begging for Madow. Imagine if arabs found out there were somalis larping as arab because their great great great great great... (20 times over) was arab :russ:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
sometimes the absolutely beautiful girls literally 0 physical flaws have a case of 0 personality, its hard to see :mjkkk:
Either way, terrible people are terrible regardless of how “pretty” they are :kanyeshrug:
You’re right, but being pretty can make up for a certain amount of “terribleness” whereas if you’re dummy ugly and have 0 personality you’re going to hell gtfoh :camby:

LOOOL, one man was arab hundreds of years ago and you’re gonna use that as your claim to arab? Do you know how pathetic that is?
That’s worse than the BLM xaliimos begging for Madow. Imagine if arabs found out there were somalis larping as arab because their great great great great great... (20 times over) was arab :russ:
I said technically speaking, not actually. I don't claim it but technically according to their rules, I am.

And I have more from more recently. Again I don't claim it though.

That’s online though, all hate is exaggerated online.
more like it fosters it... I've seen people get flipped to the darkside within a matter of a couple months. They go from having rational opinions to hateful ones because the internet encourages free range of vitriol

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I said technically speaking, not actually. I don't claim it but technically according to their rules, I am.
Nah lol. You’ll be an arab if you speak arabic and identify with arabic culture. And think of this, arab and somali marry, the kid is 50/50 arab somali. Now that kid marries [to a somali] and has child, the child is now 25/75, then 12.5/87.5, so on until you go 20 generations down. That’s where you come in, that means you’re 0.000095% arab and 99.999985% somali

Nah lol. You’ll be an arab if you speak arabic and identify with arabic culture. And think of this, arab and somali marry, the kid is 50/50 arab somali. Now that kid marries [to a somali] and has child, the child is now 25/75, then 12.5/87.5, so on until you go 20 generations down. That’s where you come in, that means you’re 0.000095% arab and 99.999985% somali
Not me though. I have more but I was just saying technically according to culture. I've never claimed it ever.

a y a n

VIP
You’re right, but being pretty can make up for a certain amount of “terribleness” whereas if you’re dummy ugly and have 0 personality you’re going to hell gtfoh :camby:
in some cases “dummy ugly” girls with no personality or shitty personalities are mad at the world for bullying tf out of them their whole life :mjlol:
supperrr pretty girls (“medium pretty” or unconventionally beautiful are usually really good ppl ngl) ain’t got much reason to be terrible people other than an internal superiority complex

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
more like it fosters it... I've seen people get flipped to the darkside within a matter of a couple months. They go from having rational opinions to hateful ones because the internet encourages free range of vitriol
Yes but does that mean they’ll have the same attitude irl? They don’t, people are just empowered with anonymity. It’s been proven countless times.

Somebody will tell you to kys anonymously but would never say that to you to your face. Imagine if someone bullied a girl at school purely because she was ugly? 100% they wouldn’t get away with it unless they kept it on wraps

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
in some cases “dummy ugly” girls with no personality or shitty personalities are mad at the world for bullying tf out of them their whole life :mjlol:
supperrr pretty girls (“medium pretty” or unconventionally beautiful are usually really good ppl ngl) ain’t got much reason to be terrible people other than an internal superiority complex
That’s lowkey true ngl. The uglier girls at my school tend to be more awkward and weird, mainly because no one socializes with them. Now that I think about it the girls that i’d find more fun to hang out with are generally prettier, at the very least a 6/10

a y a n

VIP
That’s lowkey true ngl. The uglier girls at my school tend to be more awkward and weird, mainly because no one socializes with them. Now that I think about it the girls that i’d find more fun to hang out with are generally prettier, at the very least a 6/10
2-4 scary sense of humor but very honest people
4-6 range are the most funny people, very laud
6-7 kindest but may come off as fake
8-10 are either bland as hell and fake or the most fun spirited person you’ll ever be around
Just some generalizations and observations, but there are plenty exceptions :notsureif:
shouldn’t be judging off of appearance now I sound vain :mjlol:
Nvm I was jk

Trending

Latest posts