do you have a bias for prettier girls?

Do you have a bias?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
That's because their only ambition is to find a sugar daddy and be set for life. It's rich old men who tend to throw cash at women since they're long past the dating scene, they should have settled down when they had the chance. If someone is withing the ages of 20 to late 30s then they wouldn't have to throw money as much.

A woman can make it big if she uses her body and face as assets. Take a look at models, singers, actresses and all these female entertainers.

Look at young rappers and athletes?

They buy channel bags for women they don't take too seriously whom they have only been dating a couple of months.
The thing is when you're soo rich, splashing cash means nothing to you. I highly doubt these guys give two shits about the girls.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Look at young rappers and athletes?

They buy channel bags for women they don't take too seriously whom they have only been dating a couple of months.
The thing is when you're soo rich, splashing means nothing to you. I highly doubt these guys give two shits about the girls.
I don't blame them though, for every 1 woman chasing them out of love there's 20 other women chasing them for their money and fame. As soon as the girl is ugly or the man is broke, the relationship ends. It's sad

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isaaq. I am physically mistaken for an Arab or Mexican.
Like I said, just because you are mistaken for an arab doesn't mean you're an arab or you should vye for arabs.

I am sometimes mistaken for indians, that doesn't mean I have any bond with indians. By your logic somalis who are mistaken as black should be black?

Why can't you just be happy with being Somali? I'm not saying outcast arabs, but at the very least don't chase after them purely because of their arab ancestry, that's crazy.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I am Somali but my lineage is arab. When I said “visibly” arab. I meant I am mistaken for a Gulf arab or Egyptian. My skin and hair.
First of all there is no Arab look as they’re a diverse ethnic group. Secondly you say you’re Arab by lineage my niqqa you’re an Isaaq begging to be Arab :mjlol:

Like I said, just because you are mistaken for an arab doesn't mean you're an arab or you should vye for arabs.

I am sometimes mistaken for indians, that doesn't mean I have any bond with indians. By your logic somalis who are mistaken as black should be black?

Why can't you just be happy with being Somali? I'm not saying outcast arabs, but at the very least don't chase after them purely because of their arab ancestry, that's crazy.
I’m proud Somali Arab. All Somalis are arab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all there is no Arab look as they’re a diverse ethnic group. Secondly you say you’re Arab by lineage my niqqa you’re an Isaaq begging to be Arab :mjlol:
In The summer I am Somali dark. But In winter look like gulf Arab. Either way all somalis are arabs

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
In The summer I am Somali dark. But In winter look like gulf Arab. Either way all somalis are arabs
That’s simply not true we’re genetically much closer to Berbers than we are to Arabs. Even Xabashi are genetically closer to Arabs than us but they don’t claim to be Arab.

Light Somalis definitely tan.

But you can't go from typical gulf colour to a dark mariin colour. The difference is too much.
When you are outside in the summer you will get dark, so it is a foolish way of measuring Arabness. Somalis are Arabs regardless of skin tone.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Light Somalis definitely tan.

But you can't go from typical gulf colour to a dark mariin colour. The difference is too much.
I do, not from white skin like most arabs. But light shade of brown to a dark shade of brown very easily. The difference is huge, you can see the tan line on my arm from wearing T-shirts

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When you are outside in the summer you will get dark, so it is a foolish way of measuring Arabness. Somalis are Arabs regardless of skin tone.
What makes somalis Arab exactly? Isn't Arab a culture? As in if your country speaks arabic, wears arab clothes, eats arabic food then they're arab right? Somalis do none of those, so how are we arab? The only ethnic arabs live in between yemen and oman to syria.

That's just life though. You'll get a harsher reacting when you're ugly, but of course most people are in the rang of 5-8 out of 10 so you'll rarely ever notice favouritism. Maybe if you're a 9/10 or less than a 3/10 you'll notice it in your day to day life
nah its more extreme. its true what you said but to the level on here is surpassing that normal bias. people will be fuming if they see an unattractive halimo being a k pop fan...some thng like that can warrant this very over the top aggressive emoji :pacspit: just at her very existence, look at the hate that hamdia abdi got. and she's not even ugly, just dark

Sheikh Isaaq was Arab. There's no begging about it, Darood on the other hand are liars. Disproven.

What makes somalis Arab exactly? Isn't Arab a culture? As in if your country speaks arabic, wears arab clothes, eats arabic food then they're arab right? Somalis do none of those, so how are we arab? The only ethnic arabs live in between yemen and oman to syria.
By lineage technically we are. At least Isaaq and a few others.

Trending