Do we have a natural ally?

If Somalia was developed I would happily help beja and nubians take over the country and Cushiticify sudan
Bro the average Beja/Nubian doesn't care about Somalia like that, they are mostly indifferent, the average Somali doesn't even know what a Beja is, this Cushitic unity doesn't exist IRL if we're being real and has never existed and will likely never exist.

i find the Oromos in the diaspora the most confused & dense, these qashiins claim Dir Dhaba & will claim NFD too if we’re not proactive. Soomaaliyeey kurdada ka kac.

No thanks walaal. We should keep our somali race pure. We don't wanna have oromo features. Plus they are already claiming hargeisa and somali region as theirs.
That exactly because there trying to assimilate us while we are focused on conserving when we live in an eat or be eaten world. I would rather do the eating instead of being eaten that's exactly what happened to the hararis there about to be extinct we still have plenty of time to turn things around by doing the assimilation.

Indeed there were but it's wasn't on an enormous scale. Most slaves were of bantu origin.
That's my point we don't know the numbers because they were adopted and somalified and not kept as slaves as much in comparison to the bantu. They were adopted the bantus weren't yet we where dealing with the oromo for a lot longer then the bantus yet apparently bantus might make up to 20% of the somali population

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
.id rather put distance between us.
I don’t think it’s right to send Bantu Somalis to other countries. They genuinely see themselves as Somali nationals and they never backstabbed us when they were given the opportunity. Let’s just leave them alone. Maybe the government can regulate their birth populations because they’ve significantly gaining over ethnic somalis in the past 50 years.

If anyone gets sent back to would be the ones who come to Somalia with the Italians. Somalis didnt consent to that but madowweyne are chill.

I don’t think it’s right to send Bantu Somalis to other countries. They genuinely see themselves as Somali nationals and they never backstabbed us when they were given the opportunity. Let’s just leave them alone. Maybe the government can regulate their birth populations because they’ve significantly gaining over ethnic somalis in the past 50 years.
You want us to chemically stop them reproducing πŸ’€

Like what the Jews did to the beta jews

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
That's my point we don't know the numbers because they were adopted and somalified and not kept as slaves as much in comparison to the bantu. They were adopted the bantus weren't
I'll admit that it's a plausible scenario but i'll have to hold my judgement until we get more concrete evidence.

Bro the average Beja/Nubian doesn't care about Somalia like that, they are mostly indifferent, the average Somali doesn't even know what a Beja is, this Cushitic unity doesn't exist IRL if we're being real and has never existed and will likely never exist.
Except when you visit them, and they ask: why do not you speak their language(s); when you tell me you are Somali, they say: no, you are not. But then when you explain, they say: you are one of our lost tribes. 7asir fasir ya ibn Amer.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Cushitic unity doesn't exist i know, but if somalia was developed then gaining soft power over other nations using cushitic unity is great.
Think of how turkey is gaining influence over central asia using a pan-Turkic rhetoric, it even created a turkic union

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Walaal Yemenis tortured somalis fleeing the civil war and sided with ethiopia. They can go back to yemen uff.
I understand that but it’s not as easy when there are over 200k somalis in yemen. Yemen received 75k immigrants in 2022, what country do you think most are from?
:wow:

Trending

Latest posts