Do we have a natural ally?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
No way no how. Oromos are being sent to become our buffer from West Africa they will not touch a Somali woman to gain acces to Somalia nor will a Somali man inter-marry with them to give them the riches beyond the border
That's my plan, as the somalis expand over east coast africa, we send oromo to expand over the interior and act as a buffer between our somali population on the east coast, and the niger-congo on the west coast

Thanks sis. I love my people and I want our beautiful culture and heritage to be preserved and for us to stand up against the threat of xabashi and oromos taking our land.
yes walaal. May Allah unite our nation, i will never give up on our country & i hope somalis in the diaspora share the same sentiments.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What about half breed Somalis, today they will claim anything but Somali tomorrow they will come to us when we are the next Dubai.
They need to go through Somalization process as well as proof of them being Muslims before they can be given citizenship. The only half somalis that get automatic citizenship are the ones born in Somalia to parents that are citizens, qurbajooq ones need to go through authorization. Thatโ€™s just my opinion. Also only people born in Somalia to Somali parents or somalis born to TWO somali parents in the diaspora should be allegeable for citizenship (+ the part about halfies that I already mentioned)

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I was watching a documentary on Islamic history earlier this week and seeing how the prophet managed to unite the weak warring Arab tribes into one of the strongest empires in the world, defeating the Eastern Romans and the Persians.
It gives me hope that Somalis could unite under shared Islamic values and Somali culture to make us great

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
That's what we're aiming for, mixing needs to be banned in Somalia in threat of fines and jail time and if the offence is repeated, the gallows.
Okay a step too far ๐Ÿ’€

Our neighbour, ethiopia dislikes us because of the centuries old medieval hatred due to the Adal xabashi war. Yemen looks down on us and sees us as abeeds. Europeans hate us for being muslim and fighting back against them in the colonial era. Gulf Arabs hate us because they are arrogant and hate african muslims. Other (west, central ,east,south) africans think we are racist or in South Africa's case are envious of somalis becoming successful so they lash out at us instead of the Afrikaners who have oppressed them for 4 centuries.
Are you an abeed? Sounding like AAs right now.

Trending

Latest posts