Do we have a natural ally?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I don’t think it’s right to send Bantu Somalis to other countries. They genuinely see themselves as Somali nationals and they never backstabbed us when they were given the opportunity. Let’s just leave them alone. Maybe the government can regulate their birth populations because they’ve significantly gaining over ethnic somalis in the past 50 years.

If anyone gets sent back to would be the ones who come to Somalia with the Italians. Somalis didnt consent to that but madowweyne are chill.
personally i don't care about them but if their population gets too high, i would send somali-bantus back to southern africa where they can form their country and hopefully spread the somali culture, language and islam they bring with them to bantu africa which gives somalia more allies and inlfuence over the continent

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I understand that but it’s not as easy when there are over 200k somalis in yemen. Yemen received 75k immigrants in 2022, what country do you think most are from?
:wow:
I'm not talking about somalis who lived in yemen being deported they are welcome. It's Yemenis who should be deported.

Maybe the government can regulate their birth populations because they’ve significantly gaining over ethnic somalis in the past 50 years.
Come now, you do not mean that, for that is dangerously inhumane!

Worthy of note: There is a noticeable shift happening in Somalia where ethnic Somali natural looks are dying away, and if not redirected, it shall be a thing of the past.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I don’t think it’s right to send Bantu Somalis to other countries. They genuinely see themselves as Somali nationals and they never backstabbed us when they were given the opportunity. Let’s just leave them alone. Maybe the government can regulate their birth populations because they’ve significantly gaining over ethnic somalis in the past 50 years.

If anyone gets sent back to would be the ones who come to Somalia with the Italians. Somalis didnt consent to that but madowweyne are chill.
Huh no I meant Bantu Bantu Somali Bantu is perfectly fine.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Honestly what can we do to stop the Oromo expansion? before they claim our lands in Somalia? anyone we can apply pressure to?
the only way to stop foreigners mass migrating to your country is to have a strong state that keeps the borders closed to un authorised immigration

Like every serious country in this world

In that case, they should pledge allegiance to the Somali nation and vow to never betray us. If they betray us,they will be deported back to Tanzania.
I love seeing Somali nationalists devoted to protecting & preserving our culture & heritage like you walaashey, mashallah horeey uu soco

CALMONE20###

personally i don't care about them but if their population gets too high, i would send somali-bantus back to southern africa where they can form their country and hopefully spread the somali culture, language and islam they bring with them to bantu africa which gives somalia more allies and inlfuence over the continent
We don't want sheegatos saying "We iZ SoMaLi" .

Somali Saayid

VIP
the only way to stop foreigners mass migrating to your country is to have a strong state that keeps the borders closed to un authorised immigration

Like every serious country in this world
In other words
GIF by Mashable

Somali Saayid

VIP
What about half breed Somalis, today they will claim anything but Somali tomorrow they will come to us when we are the next Dubai.

CALMONE20###

I love seeing Somali nationalists devoted to protecting & preserving our culture & heritage like you walaashey, mashallah horeey uu soco
Thanks sis. I love my people and I want our beautiful culture and heritage to be preserved and for us to stand up against the threat of xabashi and oromos taking our land.

Khaemwaset

VIP
No but they have like 10 kids and all of them survive because the land they were given is lush and arable. That’s problematic for Somalias demographics.
Human rights doesn't exist.

If your swimming pool is infected with bacteria, you will pour bleach to disinfect it and kill the bacteria to make it safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Come now, you do not mean that, for that is dangerously inhumane!

Worthy to not: There is a noticeable shift happening in Somalia where ethnic Somali natural looks are dying away, and if not redirected, it shall be a thing of the past.
Bruh I mean they can use some birth control and planned parenthood instead of popping 10 kids and having half join al shabaab

CALMONE20###

What about half breed Somalis, today they will claim anything but Somali tomorrow they will come to us when we are the next Dubai.
Half breeds need not be in our lands ,unless of course their non somali side is Nubian,Beja or Horner (either half Harari Wollo muslims,Afar ,Saho or Oromo).

Somali Saayid

VIP
By somalianizing them that's the only way
No way no how. Oromos are being sent to become our buffer from West Africa they will not touch a Somali woman to gain acces to Somalia nor will a Somali man inter-marry with them to give them the riches beyond the border

Trending

Latest posts