Do Somali women prefer non Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All states offer welfare under certain conditions. Somalis are good at cheating the welfare system so it's not an issue for them to live anywhere in the US. California is the most expensive state yet my Somali neighbors don't have any problem with that. They still get free housing, food stamps and disability benefits.

What city in California are you from ?

I need a Christian Somali wife. Their clits are still intact, and they won't raise my kids with extremist views when I'm away banging the mistress.

@TooMacaan, let's talk baby. We'll send the kids to dugsi on Friday, and to your kaniisad on Sunday. We'll compromise. Hellujah.

Last edited:
ayan hersi is married to a white dude.

d7b2b770066bc89035e18e763e366be9--niall-ferguson-rose-hall.jpg

Reverts are something else wallahi, they only revert because of malab, this is a known fact. You can visit sites run by madoows or "Muslim" sites and it's full of reverts asking how to flirt with Somali girls :pachah1:
Link or u lying. I know whites got fb pages dedicated to xalimos but didn't n
Know tyrone were as obsessed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh f*ck this shit thread still didn't die, I'll sum it up for to save you reading 10+ pages of garbage.

Somali diaspora women are all s we gunna marry back home hurt durr

Xalimoz and the Twitter Somali references Ashy Abdis are thrash and we won Idris Elba.

Trollz who post a luugo baasto Farax like Top5.

Atheists saying who gives a f*ck, propagating insanity.

Alpha men and beta male references and the repeated accusations of being a lowlife cuck

Can anyone add more?:noneck::noneck:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Link or u lying. I know whites got fb pages dedicated to xalimos but didn't n
Know tyrone were as obsessed.
Madoows have East African/hijab fetish, they have no sharaf. It’s a blessing for them, since East Africans have unique caucasian features and dark skin.

Oh f*ck this shit thread still didn't die, I'll sum it up for to save you reading 10+ pages of garbage.

Somali diaspora women are all s we gunna marry back home hurt durr

Xalimoz and the Twitter Somali references Ashy Abdis are thrash and we won Idris Elba.

Trollz who post a luugo baasto Farax like Top5.

Atheists saying who gives a f*ck, propagating insanity.

Alpha men and beta male references and the repeated accusations of being a lowlife cuck

Can anyone add more?:noneck::noneck:
Spot on. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts