Do Somali women prefer non Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing a wave of Somali women who seem to prefer cadaan or even madow men to Somalis, just recently I read a story of Idris Elba's (Madow celebrity) new girlfriend a Somali model. Maya Jama is also with a Madow celebrity and Somali Iman (model) even had a kid without before she married a cadaan. Can someone explain this?

Bro, we live in the West. Eventually we will all mix and assimilate.

I no longer care when Somali girl go for non somali

Because assimilation will take place no matter if u like or not.

Italian immigrants in 1920s used to have anti American views and were against mixing in with the locals in us and now Italians are most patriotic Americans and assimilated in

brtstrp.gif

World

VIP
Maya Jama is half Somali but was raised by her Swedish side. Doubt she's even Muslim. Iman is a superstar and all we know the black magic, illuminati and the satanic shit they do. The other women is a model.

I don't think they're an accurate representation of Somali women lol. But if you're referring to the second/third generation of Somalis between 16-25, then most of them marry other Somalis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont understand why niggas keep dwelling on this topic, women are women no matter the race.I'll probably marry a somali and i prefer Somalis but I'm open to other options.Its all about the deen, she can learn the dhaqan.Somali girls can do as they please but marrying out comes with problems for both genders, however, it's important to note that Somali women get more shit for it than males.For example, I have numerous family members that have married out ,all of them being males except one.At the end of the day do as you please but be aware of the possible consequences(your kids not being considered somali).If i marry outside my ethnicity, i would ensure that my kids are in touch with their deen and dhaqan and would put an emphasis in them knowing the Somali language.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Why does it matter?

Women across different time periods of history always gave their malab to their enemies who killed their fathers, brothers and husbands.

Conquerors always have a better fighting chance of spreading their genes across vast lands of their conquered subservient counterparts, however today the conqueror is the white man.

They own pretty much the whole world since it's a white man's world, unless you faaraxs have the effort to change yourselves by learning from them and then using it against them.

Look at the majority of Far Eastern countries they are so in love with their European counterparts outwardly, but inwardly they despise the white man and can't wait to take over his position.

Do not forget East Asians lack compassion and empathy, so you better gear up because Somalia it's going to get raped from many directions.

Stop posting these useless posts about losing your women, when you're going to lose your identity in a few decades from now, once Kenya and Ethiopia annex your measly tuulos.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Firstly, don't look at the media but look around you. You'll notice that it rarely happens but I'm not sure how it his where you live. Also, aren't you forgetting about all the Somali guy that date out? They rarely marry out but I've seen a lot more dating out or maybe are sisters are better at hiding it.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You are basically looking at the media, lol. Keep in mind that the media is controlled by the Yahuud, they always have an agenda.

Besides it's just celebrities dating.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are less than 1% in the West.. +99% of people around them are non-Somali, some weird mixing is bound to happen.

Completely new user with a username that obviously shows you've lurked for a long time or that this is an alt account of an old troll.

They all fucking do this. Pick a run through topic, adjust it to be as "triggering" as possible then hope for a drama war to ensue.
You're pretty much @FarahAbdi all over again just worse which is achievement in itself. Get a life and an imagination.

N

nadia

american somalis are literally the only somali diaspora that don't marry out that's where your best luck is bro lol.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I honestly couldn't care less, I'm just trying to enjoy my own life and have no cares about what other Somalis get up too

[
american somalis are literally the only somali diaspora that don't marry out that's where your best luck is bro lol.

That will change within the 2nd gen or 3rd gen somalis. Your granddaughters will be married to a Chad, Tyrone, or a Jose, and if your grandsons will marry Hayden, Latoya, or Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending