Do Somali women prefer non Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

[

That will change within the 2nd gen or 3rd gen somalis. Your granddaughters will be married to a Chad, Tyrone, or a Jose, and if your grandsons will marry Hayden, Latoya, or Maria.
over my dead body tyrone kulaha.

N

nadia

Because they all live in the same tuulo (Minnesota).

Euro Somalis are scattered around in all parts of Europe.
not really theres bare somalis in california, texas, dmv, ohio, arizona etc yet is unheard of for one to marry out i remember a african american revert from minnesota complaining how somali girls never marry out and was getting all emotional LMAO.

theres a hanfull of somalis in sheffield just like minnesota and is common to hear of interracial marriage...

Apollo

VIP
not really theres bare somalis in california, texas, dmv, ohio, arizona etc yet is unheard of for one to marry out i remember a african american revert from minnesota complaining how somali girls never marry out and was getting all emotional LMAO.

theres a hanfull of somalis in sheffield just like minnesota and is common to hear of interracial marriage...

80% of US Somalis live in Minnesota.. or something around that figure.

Euro Somalis are found in a dozen countries scattered over dozens of provinces.

Somali women prefer Somali men and those who prefer ajnabis don't live around enough Somalis trust me because the more I hanged around the community the more I realize how cute our boys are.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Reverts are something else wallahi, they only revert because of malab, this is a known fact. You can visit sites run by madoows or "Muslim" sites and it's full of reverts asking how to flirt with Somali girls :pachah1:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
80% of US Somalis live in Minnesota.. or something around that figure.

Euro Somalis are found in a dozen countries scattered over dozens of provinces.
Not really. Unlike euro where immigrants live in communities, Somalis in the US are found in every state. Minnesota, Ohio, Washington, Texas, Maine and California have significant Somali population. Remember USA is much larger than West Europe

Apollo

VIP
Not really. Unlike euro where immigrants live in communities, Somalis in the US are found in every state. Minnesota, Ohio, Washington, Texas, Maine and California have significant Somali population. Remember USA is much larger than West Europe

Don't lie, there are stats out there. s of the US are concentrated in the high welfare democrat Midwest.

Don't lie, there are stats out there. s of the US are concentrated in the high welfare democrat Midwest.

It's true the Midwest has alot of Somalis however you can find a good sizable community in all the states which is why I said only 60%

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
All states offer welfare under certain conditions. Somalis are good at cheating the welfare system so it's not an issue for them to live anywhere in the US. California is the most expensive state yet my Somali neighbors don't have any problem with that. They still get free housing, food stamps and disability benefits.

Listen it’s all about preference, you are not entitled to date or marry someone just because they are of the same ethnic-cultural group as you.

I know this Somali guy (a well educated healthcare professional) who would always go on and on about not being able to get married. He claimed to have exhausted all the traditional means of finding a spouse.

Claimed he couldn’t even find a would-be partner online via Muslim matrimonial sites. Hmm. I heard from several sources this young man turned down every single Somali girl who was suggested to him.

Well, I heard he finally got married recently. He married a homely Indian girl with a two year college diploma. This guy has nothing but South Asian friends. It finally clicked. He didn’t want a Somali spouse he wanted a non-Somali, preferably a South Asian girl. And he would take a less educated, conventionally attractive South Asian girl over a more accomplished drop dead gorgeous Somali girl.

Listen it’s all about preference, you are not entitled to date or marry someone just because they are of the same ethnic-cultural group as you.

I know this Somali guy (a well educated healthcare professional) who would always go on and on about not being able to get married. He claimed to have exhausted all the traditional means of finding a spouse.

Claimed he couldn’t even find a would-be partner online via Muslim matrimonial sites. Hmm. I heard from several sources this young man turned down every single Somali girl who was suggested to him.

Well, I heard he finally got married recently. He married a homely Indian girl with a two year college diploma. This guy has nothing but South Asian friends. It finally clicked. He didn’t want a Somali spouse he wanted a non-Somali, preferably a South Asian girl. And he would take a less educated, conventionally attractive South Asian girl over a more accomplished drop dead gorgeous Somali girl.

He chose a hairy Indian girl who shaves more than him over a macaan like malawax iyo malaab Somali girl, what an L :mjlol:

He's a self-hating Somali coon.

If you’re having difficulty getting married get your family involved. There is no shame in that—asking for help does not make you less a man.

If you’re more open minded try the matrimonial sites.

Lastly I’m not sure where you are located but a lot of mosques are starting to do matrimonial mixers. I haven’t been to one as of yet, always miss the dates and tickets get sold out quickly. But my Somali girlfriends who have say the demographics skew heavily towards South Asian and Arab.

http://www.isna.ca/3/26/matrimonial-mixer-program

Somalis need more mixers to facilitate marriage. We don’t even have annual professional networking conference/event in the GTA. And the Hararis do!
I’m going to make a separate post about this!

Last edited:
If you’re having difficulty getting married get your family involved. There is no shame in that—asking for help does not make you less a man.

If you’re more open minded try the matrimonial sites.

Lastly I’m not sure where you are located but a lot of mosques are starting to do matrimonial mixers. I haven’t been to one as of yet, always miss the dates and tickets get sold out quickly. But my Somali girlfriends who have say the demographics skew heavily towards South Asian and Arab.

http://www.isna.ca/3/26/matrimonial-mixer-program

Somalis need more mixers to facilitate marriage. We don’t even have annual professional networking conference/event in the GTA. And the Hararis do!
I’m going to make a separate post about this!

That's a good money making idea :hmm: :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts