Do people ever leave SSpot?

@CaliTedesse was pretending to be French all this time, I was calling him my French baguette then one day he dropped the bomb and said he was actually from Belgium and he speaks Dutch, I was beyond mortified and flabbergasted. I've tried calling him my Belgium waffles but it wasn't the same.

@Afrique who else lied to you on somalispot.

lol

why are there so many people lying about their gender? It’s truly a mystery to me.

@Gibiin-Udug the biggest lie I was told was from @The Good

he told me he was young bachelor and we could be the next Prince Harry and Megan Markle because of our age difference:oops:. When I FaceTimed him, his hairline was behind his ears, his teeth were on his bedside cabinet and the call ended with him shitting himself when the nurse couldn’t get him to the toilet in time. i thought it was only dhumaar who lied about their age.:eek:

he told me he was young bachelor and we could be the next Prince Harry and Megan Markle because of our age difference:oops:. When I FaceTimed him, his hairline was behind his ears, his teeth were on his bedside cabinet and the call ended with him shitting himself when the nurse couldn’t get him to the toilet in time. i thought it was only dhumaar who lied about their age.:eek:
1565695988177s.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

tenor.gif

Trending