Do people ever leave SSpot?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The answer is no, point in proof our resident hentai lover has changed his modus operandi from hentai lover to FGM he is unable to not be a sexual deviant. His whole personna is to be nothing but a disrespectful imbecile using personal information as insults later on then claiming to be mentally unwell. Saxiib you are disgusting & you are easy to read

@Karim @Farm @Tucking_Fypo @Samaalic Era you were right this man is a sheegato obsessed with MJ's let me introduce you to who he is . @Jablibax don't worry saxiib this time I'll call out the sheegato for you .

AhmedSmelly 1.png

Ahmedsmelly 2.png

What do we have here same writing style both obsessed with a certain clan and writes nonsensical garbage with arrogant flair I wonder if they are the same person.

:ohhh:

Any doubt here he is admiting to it and declaring he is now going to be a chick :wtfdis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Medulla you're absolutely right clocked it straight away in his bait thread, that dude/chick or thing have more nicks than somnet got non-mx members. Truly a mental case with aithest and qowmaluud leanings.

I was just meming that deranged fool. Dont compare him to me. He always said, wa bilahi tawfiiq at his comments. I took that and made myself look like him.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla you're absolutely right clocked it straight away in his bait thread, that dude/chick or thing have more nicks than somnet got non-mx members. Truly a mental case with aithest and qowmaluud leanings.

I could care less about his religious beliefs it's the fact he pretends to be one thing and mocks the deen whilst hiding behind the fact that any sane muslim won't drop takfir on him.

I don't hate anyone just people like this if you had seen some of his previous posts on his @AhmedSmelly account you'd understand my annoyance. Pretending to have mental health issues for sympathy smh

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I was just meming that deranged fool. Dont compare him to me. He always said, wa bilahi tawfiiq at his comments. I took that and made myself look like him.

There are other reasons why I know you are him, but I'll save that for your inevitable new account you'll make in the coming weeks/month. Also I never mentioned who I was talking about you just "knew" right ? with that 3rd screenshot wariya go to doctors you really need it.

Last edited:
There are other reasons why I know you are him, but I'll save that for your inevitable new account you'll make in the coming weeks/month. Also I never mentioned who I was talking about you just "knew" right with that 3rd screenshot wariya go to doctors you really need it.
Wow my joke has been taken as a truth. Didnt expect that from the great @Medulla but alright. What can I do to rectify myself. Cause I am really not that danyeer.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wow my joke has been taken as a truth. Didnt expect that from the great @Medulla but alright. What can I do to rectify myself. Cause I am really not that danyeer.

You're insane stop doing that dumb praise thing you do doqon you probably do have multiple personality disorder but your still insane in everyone . Also that voice note is bullshit cant hear jack get a life

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@CaliTedesse listen to the lack of T voice note this nigga dropped pretending to be a chick sxb . I am so tempted to find out who waaqo of punt is now cause i know that nigga made a new account

:kanyehmm:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Me and @Kanini already clocked this was an incel ni99a with no life kkkkkkkk but damn AhmedSmelly kkkkkkkk no wonder he calls himself Smelly, ileen waa smelly ni99a kkkkkkkkkkk

Trending

Latest posts