Do people ever leave SSpot?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla took him for a nice gentleman lady, but here he is savagely picking niggas apart again. :deadosama:

How scary :9uoofqd:

Wariya my pettiness has no limits are you sure you want to go down this path sxb ? If you thought beyond's treatment was bad, watch what I have in store for you. if you don't cease this insolence behavior.

:ufdup:

waxa afkaaga ka soo baxa maxa waye? It’s very uncouth of a lady to speak like this @Medulla

I miss the old Muji , straight from the go Muji
Chop up the soul Muji , set on her goals Muji
I hate the new Muji, the bad mood Muji
The always rude Muji , spaz on medulla Muji
I miss the sweet Muji , always elite Muji
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Muji...

:kendrickcry:

Its a lost cause, the people hate me. Ganging up on a female is not right. There is no one defending my honor in this place. Calling me degenerate and stuff. Although @Medulla took the cake by calling me @AhmedSmelly, I am not that degenerate. So please refrain from using his name and mine simultaneously in your comments, its not right.

Thank you for your guys honesty, I am a funny female :yousmart:
Well, haven't you given yourself up by not only admitting to be @AhmedSmelly but by also claiming to be a funny female.

Everyone knows that females can never be funny.

Own up @AhmedSmelly you have been caught red handed

Wariya my pettiness has no limits are you sure you want to go down this path sxb ? If you thought beyond's treatment was bad, watch what I have in store for you. if you don't cease this insolence behavior.

I miss the old Muji , straight from the go Muji
Chop up the soul Muji , set on her goals Muji
I hate the new Muji, the bad mood Muji
The always rude Muji , spaz on medulla Muji
I miss the sweet Muji , always elite Muji
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Muji...

:kendrickcry:

I don’t think there’s ever been a sweet muji

Wariya my pettiness has no limits are you sure you want to go down this path sxb ? If you thought beyond's treatment was bad watch what I have in store for you. if you won't cease this insolence behavior.

I miss
I owe you an apology sxb since trying to humor muji has won me no browny points and instead only afforded me some undeserved suspicion. In fact, I now question @Afrique gender as her cruelty can only be that of a man.

I liked ahmedsmelly he was a weird person but that’s what made him interesting. @Medulla didnt think he was ‘obsessed with Islam’ lol I thought he was Muslim?? I guess he commented “wa billahi tawfiq” enough times to fool me.

@beenleey showing love today, this is a trick I know it:farole:
When I saw you tagged me here I was so confused. I thought I mistakenly qashined you. Am I such a negative person that you have to acknowledge when I give you positive ratings???:bell:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I liked ahmedsmelly he was a weird person but that’s what made him interesting. @Medulla didnt think he was ‘obsessed with Islam’ lol I thought he was Muslim?? I guess he commented “wa billahi tawfiq” enough times to fool me.

When I saw you tagged me here I was so confused. I thought I mistakenly qashined you. Am I such a negative person that you have to acknowledge when I give you positive ratings???:bell:
It is a welcome change you are lovely :friendhug:
I’ve been in the doghouse since January :hahaidiot:

@AhmedSmelly shitposts were always gold one of the few who could challenge my claim to King Troll:silanyosmile:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

He hid behind that label he wasn't one check through his "current" account to see what he is posting. I have DM's of the filth he sent me and the abuse he would send others. He was and still is nothing but scum if I didn't say it was him he would of continued his drivel like this

What about the smell afterwards, there will be a sexual aura afterwards. It will be awkward for my sisters. Them smelling humid air from me when I stand up. I know I am overthinking this, but my clit is really inflammed, I have tried everything to calm myself down. I wish my mother cut my clitoris in half, this sexual extremity is killing me.

:stressed:

:wtfdis:

So yes he isn't funny, like I expected he has deleted his account or been banned either way I don't care. I know his writing style it's not about the wallahi thing its about his posts in general. @Furioso has seen what I mean and @tima but she ain't here anymore , also he said foul shit about peoples siblings on this site too.

All whilst hiding behind the shield of " I am muslim " and " I have mental health issues" he doesn't just a pathetic troll. You schifo @AhmedSmelly it doesn't matter how many new accounts you make you're a easy book to read you doqon.

He hid behind that label he wasn't one check through his "current" account to see what he is posting. I have DM's of the filth he sent me and the abuse he would send others. He was and still is nothing but scum if I didn't say it was him he would of continued his drivel like this

:wtfdis:

So yes he isn't funny, like I expected he has deleted his account or been banned either way I don't care. I know his writing style it's not about the wallahi thing its about his posts in general. @Furioso has seen what I mean and @tima but she ain't here anymore , also he said foul shit about peoples siblings on this site too.

All whilst hiding behind the shield of " I am muslim " and " I have mental health issues" he doesn't just a pathetic troll. You schifo @AhmedSmelly it doesn't matter how many new accounts you make you're a easy book to read you doqon.
Damn I didn’t see any of the foul stuff about people’s siblings nor heard of the abuse he was sending to people’s dm.
All I knew from Ahmedsmelly was the anime waifu pillows and weird comments but I thought he was harmless damn:tacky:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Damn I didn’t see any of the foul stuff about people’s siblings nor heard of the abuse he was sending to people’s dm.
All I knew from Ahmedsmelly was the anime waifu pillows and weird comments but I thought he was harmless damn:tacky:
I remember him saying some shit about autistic siblings or something.

“The staring at me, uh, got real big titties”
- Muhammad Odkac Bire II, 8th President of Puntland.

Trending