Do people ever leave SSpot?

@Daacad90 give us the last verdict on this gender question- I trust your judgement

You have the cutest profile picture ever. Just adorable. I love it.
DA3B8D85-8DB2-4803-814A-3CEA7EBE08D0.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@CaliTedesse was pretending to be French all this time, I was calling him my French baguette then one day he dropped the bomb and said he was actually from Belgium and he speaks Dutch, I was beyond mortified and flabbergasted. I've tried calling him my Belgium waffles but it wasn't the same.

@Afrique who else lied to you on somalispot.

@CaliTedesse was pretending to be French all this time, I was calling him my French baguette then one day he dropped the bomb and said he was actually from Belgium and he speaks Dutch, I was beyond mortified and flabbergasted. I've tried calling him my Belgium waffles but it wasn't the same.

Are all Somalis liars, honestly I have never met a trustworthy Somalis in my life in New york. All of them are there just to use you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are all Somalis liars, honestly I have never met a trustworthy Somalis in my life in New york. All of them are there just to use you.
War ayeyda cun out of nowhere your stank breath comes inside this thread waan naxay as I wanted to reply to Gibi. Your futo reeks I can smell it through my screen akhas

War ayeyda cun out of nowhere your stank breath comes inside this thread waan naxay as I wanted to reply to Gibi. Your futo reeks I can smell it through my screen akhas
Why are you so vulgar, talking about my female private parts. Fear God, and think about going to the straight path

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

kkkkkkk my favourite ukhti wallahi azeem i never said I was a frenchy in fact I hate them kkkkkkk wa lakin you calling me such soothed my ears mashallah

Trending