Do people ever leave SSpot?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
wow imagine pretending to be a different gender on somalispot. Who would do such a thing :mad:

:wtfdis:

I told you the truth it's not my fault even after i make it clear I am man, just cause of my hobbies and views people want to say I am a chick. @Tukraq is the nigga who started this shit and now he ran off @Furioso can back me up with this

wow imagine pretending to be a different gender on somalispot. Who would do such a thing :mad:
Not like I made an alt acc name "the bad" and got banned within the first ten minutes
tenor.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Omg. I have a genius idea. How about we combine walaal and abaayo to make a gender binary version. Then Medulla can feel included. Let’s call Medulla ”waabayo” from now on.

I just wanted a platinum thread why are you doing this to me that wasn't my voice

:kendrickcry:

But you have like a feminine voice. I’m in confusion. What is going on?
:jaynerd:

lol his her only alibi has collapsed. I asked Reiko to find out what medulla oblongata does in our brain functioning- because she’s the intellectual in our partnership, and she told me the medulla controls vital processes like breathing and heart rate. Who would you describe as the heart beat of the Somali community? The Somali woman is the answer.:hillarybiz:

The answer was in her name all along :wow1:

lol his her only alibi has collapsed. I asked Reiko to find out what medulla oblongata does in our brain functioning- because she’s the intellectual in our partnership, and she told me the medulla controls vital processes like breathing and heart rate. Who would you describe as the heart beat of the Somali community? The Somali woman is the answer.:hillarybiz:

The answer was in her name all along :wow1:

Reiko is the Somali Albert Einstein. You’re always one step ahead sis. I didn’t even clock that. Wow. Incredible stuff
:salute:

Trending