Djibouti ambassador defends discrimination towards Africans in China

When that debt trap got your folks doing the niiko for China
2bPWNkm.gif
@Kingcobra

VIP
When that debt trap got your folks doing the niiko for China
2bPWNkm.gif
@Kingcobra

1. SLers who own 30% of their greatest national asset should be the last ppl talking about a "trap" or doing the niiko for foreigners. Gerrara here :ftw9nwa:

2. A politician stood up for a nation that gives him perks. Absolutely shocking!

3. Ma anaa odaygan dhalay? :drakewtf:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
1. SLers who own 30% of their greatest national asset should be the last ppl talking about a "trap" or doing the niiko for foreigners. Gerrara here :ftw9nwa:

2. A politician stood up for a nation that gives him perks. Absolutely shocking!

What perks do China give Djibouti?

Why you obsessed with SL? The days of pitting the citizens of Somalia against each other are will come to an end.

The man simply posted a dispicable video why are you insulting northern somalis?

You sound triggered :lolbron:

Your country is heavily indebted to China, hence why your politicians are forced to defend egregious acts by them. Somaliland doesn't even come close to how badly China has Jabooty by the balls so no need to cry about what Somaliland is doing :liberaltears:

According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Djibouti’s public external debt is estimated to have risen from 50% of GDP in 2016 to 104% by the end of 2018, much of it based on Chinese lending. Former U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) Commander General Thomas D.Waldhauser estimated in early 2018 that Djibouti owed at least $1.2 billion to China. The debt has raised concerns among U.S. officials that the country may be increasingly vulnerable to Chinese influence or manipulation. Some Djiboutians have also expressed alarm about the lack of transparency around Chinese loans.

But please, do tell us about these "perks" China gives to you guys :yacadiim:

He's talking about being "trapped" and doing "niiko" when noone bootyclaps for foreigners to gain ictiraaf more than his government. That's my point
Djibouti is both trapped and doing niko. Somaliland is neither trapped even the berbera deal has no legal validity, nor is it doing niko or Farmajo would have touched down in hargeisa.

In a desperate attempt to deflect you’ve tried to use the disunity caused by civil war to get citizens of somalia to insult each other.

That video is not an attack on Djiboutian people, it just shows that Djibouti is in trouble.

VIP
You sound triggered :lolbron:

Your country is heavily indebted to China, hence why your politicians are forced to defend egregious acts by them. Somaliland doesn't even come close to how badly China has Jabooty by the balls.

But please, do tell us about these "perks" China gives to you guys :yacadiim:

The whole world has you by the balls, not just one entity.

Here you are putting posters all over hargeisa for a nation that not only did not visit, but doesn't even acknowledge your existence. You are a perennial sidechick :ftw9nwa:

DmazM3IWwAADkof.jpeg

I debunked the "debt trap" yesterday.

Djibouti is both trapped and doing niko. Somaliland is neither trapped even the berbera deal has no legal validity, nor is it doing niko or Farmajo would have touched down in hargeisa.

In a desperate attempt to deflect you’ve tried to use the disunity caused by civil war to get citizens of somalia to insult each other.

That video is not an attack on Djiboutian people, it just shows that Djibouti is in trouble.

If it has no validity, let's see you get out of it once the port is fully built. You're in for a ride awakening. You see how the UAE is blowing up konfour daily, right?

I didn't take it as an attack on anyone. Just can't let the bootyclappers of all bootyclappers get away with hypocrisy

Here you are putting posters all over hargeisa for a nation that not only did not visit, but doesn't even acknowledge your existence. You are a perennial sidechick :ftw9nwa:

View attachment 110868

If it has no validity, let's see you get out of it once the port is fully built. You're in for a ride awakening. You see how the UAE is blowing up konfour daily, right?

I didn't take it as an attack on anyone. Just can't let the bootyclappers of all bootyclappers get away with hypocrisy
Instead of deflecting and whining about Somaliland, why aren't you addressing your adeero's valiant defense of China's discrimination towards Africans? :gaasdrink:

VIP
Instead of deflecting and whining about Somaliland, why aren't you addressing your adeero's valiant defense of China's discrimination towards Africans? :gaasdrink:

He's an idiot just like the government he represents. Since when have I supported these clowns? :mindblown:

Both somalia and SL bootycalp way more for various countries. No room to talk, my niggas :yousmart:

View attachment 110868

Konfuur gets blown up because of the prolonged anarchy which enabled terrorist sleeper cells to form under the radar, couple with the Ethiopian invasion which radicalised moderate Islamists. Somaliland is air tight the Arabs will always beg Somalia we are a large powerful nation and a regional power. They will get kicked out and they will give us money just so we don’t side with a hostile nation to them.

Here is the Somaliland VP with boqorka sacuudiga.

And here’s Somaliland President bixi in sacuudiga getting VIP treatment

Trending

Latest posts