Djibouti ambassador defends discrimination towards Africans in China

VIP
Konfuur gets blown up because of the prolonged anarchy which enabled terrorist sleeper cells to form under the radar, couple with the Ethiopian invasion which radicalised moderate Islamists. Somaliland is air tight the Arabs will always beg Somalia we are a large powerful nation and a regional power. They will get kicked out and they will give us money just so we don’t side with a hostile nation to them.

Here is the Somaliland VP with boqorka sacuudiga.

And here’s Somaliland President bixi in sacuudiga getting VIP treatment

My point was that they don't recognize you and dangle ictiraaf in your face like a carrot to try and get the FGS to bend. You're a miniature pawn in their game, nothing more.

When that debt trap got your folks doing the niiko for China
2bPWNkm.gif
@Kingcobra

simping for china dollars
EVLsPYAUcAARef9.jpg

My point was that they don't recognize you and dangle ictiraaf in your face like a carrot to try and get the FGS to bend. You're a miniature pawn in their game, nothing more.
The FGS is me ina adheer beri ana ka taliniya. We are just going through the trials and tribulations of a being a broken nation but we will come back together and dominate the region.

VIP
When you want to go on the attack, make sure you have no skeletons in your closet, somaaliyeey.

Cobra out
source.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
China must be condemned for its treatment of Africans, because they too have citizens in Africa that deserve to be treated with respect, so I hope they respect us too :)

Trending