After a quite a bit of research I’ve realised intergration with ethiopia is the dumbest thing ever

Ethiopia exports 3 billion worth of products. Somalia exports 1 billion (including that for perspective)
Out of the 3 billion 1 billion is khat exports to Somalia.

Djibouti has taken out a huge loan to build a railway to Ethiopia and can’t pay the bills so China is about to take their port.

Once the port of berbera is built the emirates and Ethiopia’s shares should be terminated.

The whole Djiboutian national budget is 650 million when’s including all the military base money which is atleast 200 million. And they handle all of Ethiopia’s exports so what will 30% of Ethiopian exports do for us?

We can be 10 times richer than Ethiopia within a 5-7 year period if somalis pull in 1 direction. We should be focused entering the food health and safety organisations so we can export our livestock world wide and make real money from the entire supply chain instead of being slaves for gulf states. We should be focusing on tapping into to the multi billion dollar seafood economy and making money from the entire supply chain

We need to make our own cement, We need to make own steal, we need to tap into our oil reserves not just to export oil but to tap into the petro chemical industry. We need to make real money from the frankinse supply chain Wallahi we are being raped by the world. We need to tap into the honey economy. We need to tap into the tourism economy. Cadale should be like Bali. Do you know how much money is made from tourism. Turkey makes 20 billion per year, America makes 214 billion per year, France makes 60 billion per year.

We should be spending Any loan money on electricity first. If I was president I would take the maximum loan and build 3 power plants in berbera, kismayo and xamar and make them all federal cities and build freezones.

VIP
Stop peddling the lies of a debt trap ffs. You ppl sound stupid saying the same thing for years and never seeing it become reality.

Djibouti’s debt-defying stunt: Taking China’s money without accepting China’s control

And yes Somalia is naturally richer than Ethiopia with a smaller population and could run laps around it, but it'll never happen because its inhabited by ppl who hate each other

Last edited:
Stop peddling the lies of a debt trap ffs. You ppl sound stupid saying the same thing for years and never seeing it become reality.

Djibouti’s debt-defying stunt: Taking China’s money without accepting China’s control

And yes Somalia is naturally richer than Ethiopia with a smaller population and could run laps around it, but it'll never happen because its inhabited by ppl who hate each other
Djiboutis debt is 90% of its gdp, you’re national budget is 650 million dollars, after you pay your yearly debt repayments Somaliland maamul has more money to play with than Djibouti. Djibouti has had a seat in the UN for over 40 years and has never seen war. When berbera port is fully functional your small economy will crash. Ethiopia will then blackmail you into seceding parts of your sovereignty to continue exporting through your port which will most likely end in Ethiopian navy in djibouti. Djibouti has no choice but to join Somalia.

VIP
Djiboutis debt is 90% of its gdp, you’re national budget is 650 million dollars, after you pay your yearly debt repayments Somaliland maamul has more money to play with than Djibouti. Djibouti has had a seat in the UN for over 40 years and has never seen war. When berbera port is fully functional your small economy will crash. Ethiopia will then blackmail you into seceding parts of your sovereignty to continue exporting through your port which will most likely end in Ethiopian navy in djibouti. Djibouti has no choice but to join Somalia.

How come china hasn't seized a thing if that's the case? You and others have been singing the same tune for years. 90% of gdp is a false number, it includes infrastructure that hasn't been finished and the repayment timeline has not even begun. When it comes to the train, the terms of the loan were renegotiated with China and is now favorable to Djibouti and Ethiopia.

Berbera is not a threat, no road is going to be built from wajaale to Addis and it's not connected by rail. You don't know what you're talking about

And we don't have a problem with Joining Somalia as they're our ppl and we don't carry cuqdad unlike you ;)

Khat can be what revives the Somali economy. Somalia should be looking into clearing the swamps in the juba valley into khat plantations. That will boost our economy by billions and at the same time kill the khat industry in Ethiopia and Kenya. This will mean the gov can effectively control the khat trade without interference from Ethiopia and Kenya smuggling it through the border or bringing it in small boats as their khat plantations would go bust and they’d use the land for other crops

How come china hasn't seized a thing if that's the case? You and others have been singing the same tune for years. 90% of gdp is a false number, it includes infrastructure that hasn't been finished and the repayment timeline has not even begun. When it comes to the train, the terms of the loan were renegotiated with China and is now favorable to Djibouti and Ethiopia.

Berbera is not a threat, no road is going to be built from wajaale to Addis and it's not connected by rail. You don't know what you're talking about

And we don't have a problem with Joining Somalia as they're our ppl and we don't carry cuqdad unlike you ;)
The road is already well underway. 8 bridges are also being built I think they’re currently constructing the first one.

There is no favourable deal China will just take more sovereignty you will get raped like Kenya is getting raped and srilanka

Lmao the last paragraph you edited in. We actually joined somalia you haven’t at its strongest point.

VIP
The road is already well underway. 8 bridges are also being built I think they’re currently constructing the first one.

There is no favourable deal China will just take more sovereignty you will get raped like Kenya is getting raped and srilanka

Lmao the last paragraph you edited in. We actually joined somalia you haven’t at its strongest point.

The road that's under construction is from Berbera to wajaale, nothing from wajaale to Addis. Eritrea and Sudans ports are now open to Ethiopia and they still have their longstanding mutually beneficial relationship with Djibouti. I repeat, Berbera is not a threat.

Lol at "rape". Hit me up when they actually do it.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Ethiopia exports 3 billion worth of products. Somalia exports 1 billion (including that for perspective)
Out of the 3 billion 1 billion is khat exports to Somalia.

Djibouti has taken out a huge loan to build a railway to Ethiopia and can’t pay the bills so China is about to take their port.

Once the port of berbera is built the emirates and Ethiopia’s shares should be terminated.

The whole Djiboutian national budget is 650 million when’s including all the military base money which is atleast 200 million. And they handle all of Ethiopia’s exports so what will 30% of Ethiopian exports do for us?

We can be 10 times richer than Ethiopia within a 5-7 year period if somalis pull in 1 direction. We should be focused entering the food health and safety organisations so we can export our livestock world wide and make real money from the entire supply chain instead of being slaves for gulf states. We should be focusing on tapping into to the multi billion dollar seafood economy and making money from the entire supply chain

We need to make our own cement, We need to make own steal, we need to tap into our oil reserves not just to export oil but to tap into the petro chemical industry. We need to make real money from the frankinse supply chain Wallahi we are being raped by the world. We need to tap into the honey economy. We need to tap into the tourism economy. Cadale should be like Bali. Do you know how much money is made from tourism. Turkey makes 20 billion per year, America makes 214 billion per year, France makes 60 billion per year.

We should be spending Any loan money on electricity first. If I was president I would take the maximum loan and build 3 power plants in berbera, kismayo and xamar and make them all federal cities and build freezones.
I suspect their shares will be terminated at some point but Somaliland wants to use it as a leverage against the SFG. All the port deals should be cancelled as soon as they are built and the reasoning should be that they were not signed by a sovereign nation but rogue autonomous regions.

I suspect their shares will be terminated at some point but Somaliland wants to use it as a leverage against the SFG. All the port deals should be cancelled as soon as they are built and the reasoning should be that they were not signed by a sovereign nation but rogue autonomous regions.

The same can be done for the deal in Dijboui perhaps if it joins somali

In no way should any developing country trust china or take any of their money. China wants to exploit African so it can fuel its growth. Right now China is entering the middle class trap and only sees Africa as a way to get out of it and fuel their growth. Basically China wants to turn African into its own China.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

How we hate each other and business is moving from north west to ras kamboni?.

The road that's under construction is from Berbera to wajaale, nothing from wajaale to Addis. Eritrea and Sudans ports are now open to Ethiopia and they still have their longstanding mutually beneficial relationship with Djibouti. I repeat, Berbera is not a threat.

Lol at "rape". Hit me up when they actually do it.
News flash wajaale to jigjiga to harar to dir dhaba is already built. Then we take the highway to Addis.

The dude really posted something about not accepting China’s control when there are more Chinese troops in Djibouti than the Djiboutian national army. He’s deluded.

Last edited:

VIP

C'mon man. This type of political disunity in one country is fine? :what1:

The dude really posted something about not accepting China’s control when there are more Chinese troops in Djibouti than the Djiboutian national army. He’s deluded.

You're the deluded one, my g. I'm telling you about things that are happening and you're hoping things will turn out the way you want them to. Not one truck will ever drive from Berbera to Addis.

You know you're a minority shareholder in this port aad ku faanaysid, right?

They pay a whopping $100m for that base and are just tenants. They can be evicted at anytime. You can't name one thing China has enforced.

Cuqdad baa kaa hadalsiinaysa sxb

C'mon man. This type of political disunity in one country is fine? :what1:

You're the deluded one, my g. I'm telling you about things that are happening and you're hoping things will turn out the way you want them to. Not one truck will ever drive from Berbera to Addis.

You know you're a minority shareholder in this port aad ku faanaysid, right?

They pay a whopping $100m for that base and are just tenants. They can be evicted at anytime. You can't name one thing China has enforced.

Cuqdad baa kaa hadalsiinaysa sxb

SHEEGAD

@abdallah @Faahiye @Al-Burcaawi @The Good

He might be deluded and possibly a sheegad that wants to create a so called Adal Federal Member State within the Amisom project known as FGS. always ing about other Isaaq subclans in the name of HA.

I suspect counterfeit Uunsi Awal here. More evidence needed.

Ammaa bacd, ramadaan barakaysan innoogu duceeya. Aayar aannu ka hadhsanno qabyaaladda. In yar xittaa

You’re not being rapped by the world but you’re being raped by your clan leaders aka horjoogeyaal

met tuulo matters people will laugh at you and your proposals :mjkkk:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
In no way should any developing country trust china or take any of their money. China wants to exploit African so it can fuel its growth. Right now China is entering the middle class trap and only sees Africa as a way to get out of it and fuel their growth. Basically China wants to turn African into its own China.

Bingo

Trending