Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
:camby:Shouldn't smell or taste bad. And if u don't eat :camby::camby::camby:

Infections get there but I'll eat it anyways like I got diabetes and there is insulin it
PRsUjK7.gif

Jeesto

VIP
Somali dirty talking is just amusing wallahi, :mjlol:
"Guska jaq naaya"
"Qalbi, hoos igu dag oo iga cun"
"Intaan ku qabto ayaan badhida kaa dhirbaaxi ilaa ay sida xinjir kuu adkaato":dead::deadrose:

VixR

Veritas
I'm still innocent... For now :dabcasar:
Ppl must think I'm all kinds on here come to think of it. @Kanye asked me if I didn't consider lesbian sex to be sex when I was trying to reason with Eternal
:drakelaugh:Wallahi I almost died at that point. I think ppl on here thought I was lez, and I didn't care enough to deter them so it stuck.

"abaayo ma ku jiraa"

"ku bood bood bahalka"

"waan soo socdaaaaa"

:russ: :russ: :russ:

:drakelaugh: I would've died from laughter if I got told to bood bood on anything

You guys got all wrong. Dirty talk is explicit in English but in Af-Somali it's implicit and subtle. And that makes all the difference.

If you don't know, well, you don't know!!

This might be true, I've heard waan ku raaxeyna before and I didn't understand until several days after

xalimo gets hot and bothered and says aboowe gadaal gadaal igaa maar sidaa babuurka taxika :chrisfreshhah:

and you proceed to ceey style her, followed up by cow girl/ gabaarta looda her screaming Alaaa macaanah ha joojiniin :mjlol: :russ: and you go like Hayee abayoo waac deeh waac deeh abaay abaay! xamar cad cad voice :drakelaugh:

"gadaal igaa maar sidaa babuurka taxika"

I refuse to believe anyone says that in any kind of language
:mjlol:
"Alaaa macaanah ha joojiniin "
"Hayee abayoo waac deeh waac deeh abaay abaay!"

latest

Disgustiiiing

Somali dirty talking is just amusing wallahi, :mjlol:
"Guska jaq naaya"
"Qalbi, hoos igu dag oo iga cun"
"Intaan ku qabto ayaan badhida kaa dhirbaaxi ilaa ay sida xinjir kuu adkaato":dead::deadrose:

Disgusting :drakewtf:

:drakelaugh: I would've died from laughter if I got told to bood bood on anything

This might be true, I've heard waan ku raaxeyna before and I didn't understand until several days after

"gadaal igaa maar sidaa babuurka taxika"

I refuse to believe anyone says that in any kind of language
:mjlol:
"Alaaa macaanah ha joojiniin "
"Hayee abayoo waac deeh waac deeh abaay abaay!"

latest

Disgustiiiing

Disgusting :drakewtf:

You have no idea :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Some of the stuff I've been texting my sister for clarification:what:

I propose everyone take a solemn oath not to utter Somali during coitus wabillahi towfiq. Let's chalk it up to the sanctity of the Somali language or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.