Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Taking dirty in Somali just sounds retarded. This is the result of sex being a taboo in Somali culture.

If Im having sex with a woman and she says "put your dick between my breasts and titty f*ck me" that sounds super hot.

Now imagine if she said it in Somali "kaaley guskaaga naasahaan dhex geli, ee naasaha iga was"

I'd be dead start laughing :mjlol::damn::deadosama:
:drakelaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@VixR why are you asexual? This other chick is ciyaal and I can t get a civilised answer out of her, so can you explain to me when you became asexual and why? I'm genuinely curious.

VixR

Veritas
Realkiina ucuuna :gunsmiley:don't lie you know you like to drop it like it's hot :pachah1: :drakekidding:
@VixR why are you asexual? This other chick is ciyaal and I can t get a civilised answer out of her, so can you explain to me when you became asexual and why? I'm genuinely curious.
I expect you to be more realistic than that. Some ppl don't have the desire for sex. There's a spectrum. Just bc u have a high drive doesn't mean everyone else does.

Sexual drive and desire fluctuate depending on hormones, diet, and genetics. Even at that, no one's static.

Teabag me = shaax bag me

Doggy style = stylka ceeyka amaa kalabka

xalimo gets hot and bothered and says aboowe gadaal gadaal igaa maar sidaa babuurka taxika :chrisfreshhah:

and you proceed to ceey style her, followed up by cow girl/ gabaarta looda her screaming Alaaa macaanah ha joojiniin :mjlol: :russ: and you go like Hayee abayoo waac deeh waac deeh abaay abaay! xamar cad cad voice :drakelaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I expect you to be more realistic than that. Some ppl don't have the desire for sex. There's a spectrum. Just bc u have a high drive doesn't mean everyone else does.

Sexual drive and desire fluctuate depending on hormones, diet, and genetics. Even at that, no one's static.
Yea some people are asexual. But this chick is literally responding to any question with a lame joke or some immature "ew sex iz 4 teh baboonz. ew nasty" ciyaal type response.

I'm pretty sure you've mentioned that you had a boyfriend before, and you've commented on the attractiveness of men before, so I doubt you're actually asexual. You're just egging this girl on to say more outlandish stuff lol.

Bielsa

VIP
Teabag me = shaax bag me

xalimo gets hot and bothered and says aboowe gadaal gadaal igaa maar sidaa babuurka taxika :chrisfreshhah:

and you proceed to ceey style her, followed up by cow girl/ gabaarta looda her screaming Alaaa macaanah ha joojiniin :mjlol: :russ: and you go like Hayee abayoo waac deeh waac deeh abaay abaay! xamar cad cad voice :drakelaugh:

:russ::mjlol::damn::deadosama::deadpeter:

And then she says "aboowe lexdan iyo sagaal baan raba in aan sameyno"

And you ask her "waliga dabo ma cuntey" :damn:

My girl can call me aabo in the right circumstances, talking about it outside the right time and place makes it sound wierd. I'd also like to call her nayaa and maybe rip some of her less well liked baatis in foreplay, "nayaa gabar fiican ma tihidid oo futadaada weyn aan kuu darbaaxo, kaale naayaa:dabcasar:"

Bielsa

VIP
My girl can call me aabo in the right circumstances, talking about it outside the right time and place makes it sound wierd. I'd also like to call her nayaa and maybe rip some of her less well liked baatis in foreplay, "nayaa gabar fiican ma tihidid oo futadaada weyn aan kuu darbaaxo, kaale naayaa:dabcasar:"

I can say that in English but walahi I'd burst out laughing if I said that in af Somali. It'd be a boner killer. :icon lol::icon lol:

Teabag me = shaax bag me

This is how it's done, teach me ur ways :russ:

VixR

Veritas
Yea some people are asexual. But this chick is literally responding to any question with a lame joke or some immature "ew sex iz 4 teh baboonz. ew nasty" ciyaal type response.

I'm pretty sure you've mentioned that you had a boyfriend before, and you've commented on the attractiveness of men before, so I doubt you're actually asexual. You're just egging this girl on to say more outlandish stuff lol.
The opposite. I don't really give an f what ppl think I am, whether that be lesbian, asexual or heterosexual. I'm not asexual, I wanted to commiserate with her and get her to see how extremist her comments/views were, but she saw right through me and didn't respond. I was kicked out of the movement for the heathen I am :drakelaugh:

I like @EternalLightX real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts