Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
My girl can call me aabo in the right circumstances, talking about it outside the right time and place makes it sound wierd. I'd also like to call her nayaa and maybe rip some of her less well liked baatis in foreplay, "nayaa gabar fiican ma tihidid oo futadaada weyn aan kuu darbaaxo, kaale naayaa:dabcasar:"

If she calls me daddy it will go from 0 to 100 real quick :diddyass: If she comes with that abo shit saqajaanta can walk right out the front door. I'd tell her akhis, abaha cun qumayo coming here with that bookey shit.
:camby:

Bohol

VIP
Typical Somali dirty talk is like this kkkk. I like the domination role and making the b!tches
big up my clan. :mjpls:

clear.png

ldvxeIk.png

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Ppl must think I'm all kinds on here come to think of it. @Kanye asked me if I didn't consider lesbian sex to be sex when I was trying to reason with Eternal
:drakelaugh:Wallahi I almost died at that point. I think ppl on here thought I was lez, and I didn't care enough to deter them so it stuck.
Wait, you're not a lesbian? I like you more as a lesbian, it fits your online persona. You're a lesbian now. :damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
Nothing wrong with being weird that means you stand out more. Also where this talk of that you are lesbian come from?!:dwill:
Its been an ongoing thing. If I'm not mistaken, it may have come from my consistently liking posts of women that ppl would post in different beauty threads; Ethiopian, Arab, White, Somali whatever. It's kinda funny now that I think of it, cuz it was literally like a slew of guys would like something, and then there was me, literally the only girl. Sue me, I like aesthetics and beauty, and its no different from instagram for me. But then someone made a hit thread about how there was a raging lesbian in our midst :dead: I was explicitly nominated as the forum lesbian. There I jokingly commented my preference for redheads when the carpets match the drapes.

I thought hard on why this was happening and put two and two together and so forth. I trolled and played around with it, but when I explained I was fucking around it was two late and no one believed me, and its been following me ever since. I was called a muffdiver, the first time I heard that word in my life. It comes up at the most random times. And it kills me every time :damn:

Ppl must think I'm all kinds on here come to think of it. @Kanye asked me if I didn't consider lesbian sex to be sex when I was trying to reason with Eternal
:drakelaugh:Wallahi I almost died at that point. I think ppl on here thought I was lez, and I didn't care enough to deter them so it stuck.
Lmaooooo so that's were Vixr the muff diver came from. Looool

Ppl have accused me of ho-nimo on here many times :cosbyhmm:
I've even been accused of being 30+ yrs old just because i said 30 yr old female weren't old z3zrULC
Apparently defending smth automatically makes u apart of whatever ur defending kkkkk

Of course lesbian sex is sex @Kanye it's not all about p in the v. :russsmug:Stahp the heteronormativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending