Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:drakelaugh: I would've died from laughter if I got told to bood bood on anything
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

i wasnt ready for this. i was sitting with some ppl when i read this. this is me trying not to crack up

giphy.gif

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
How? What's my persona? :hmm:

@Mudug-Madman Also said I'm weird :icon lol: Not sure what he meant by that, not that I'm opposed to it.

:ohno: You strike me as a bit of anti the 'norm', very progressive and slightly zealous with often a different viewpoint to offer. I thought you were lesbian because I could've sworn you said so, nor have you refuted any lesbian claims. I also vaguely remember you saying something about AA women being better looking than AA men. So I figured 2 and 2...
:kanyeshrug:
Nothing to do with liking pics. :stopit:
Of course lesbian sex is sex @Kanye it's not all about p in the v. :russsmug:Stahp the heteronormativity

That was rhetorical, I thought she agreed with @Baris&Basto that sex was disgusting and not in the good way.

:wow: I don't mind a cheeky bit of

scissor-me-timbers-2-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"Dharbiga aan kugu dhajin doonaa"
:dead:

"Waan kugu dhax daadinaa"
:deadmanny:

"Aan isla jimicsano"
:deadrose:

"Igu ciil bax"
:dead1:

"Waan kugu janno taga caawa"
:deadpeter:

"Sii jeeso teknikoda aa ku saree"
:deadosama:

Gambar

VIP
"Dharbiga aan kugu dhajin doonaa"

"Waan kugu dhax daadinaa"
:deadmanny:

"Aan isla jimicsano"
:deadrose:

"Igu ciil bax"
:dead1:

"Waan kugu janno taga caawa"
:deadpeter:

"Sii jeeso teknikoda aa ku saree"
:deadosama:
Are these real lines? :yloezpe:

I can't imagine Somalis even having dirty talk with each other. I'd assume it's straight to the point. Naa kaleey!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Ew this will never happen because I am allergic to the male species. I think I'm going to faint if I see the D.
man this opens up a whole new can of worms :ohlord:

what if u marry someone and they just not down for some lagdan in the sariir? :ohlord:

u just gotta sit there with the i aint never getting some face
BXU0ptf.png

Gambar

VIP
man this opens up a whole new can of worms :ohlord:

what if u marry someone and they just not down for some lagdan in the sariir? :ohlord:

u just gotta sit there with the i aint never getting some face
BXU0ptf.png
Lagdan in the sariir? :icon lol: Malaa you're ciyaal say wallahi

Gambar

VIP

here i am trying to keep it PC. if she's not down for some galgalasho and sabaaxad, maxaa meesha laga qabanaya. ma lis hor taagnaanaya maanto dhan
:yloezpe:

Walle I thought talking dirty would be something like nayaa bastaradyahay kale oo shaqadada sameey. Aabaha wase!

Not actual detail. :icon lol::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending