Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb blacks think for you to be successful you are imitading whiteness. Where does it state that im loving whiteness. In order to be a good father im imitading whiteness. Blacks keep getting stupider and want we to follow. I follow what is right and that has no color. Blacks are obsessed with who is black and who is not. Forget about somalis and their race and get recognized.
Nope. But if those lies helps u to sleep or assists with ur self esteem, then by all mean continue.

You're just gonna be a little butthurt when reality sets in is all...

Can you be pro your people without being anti anyone?
Can one be pro-Somali without accusing and labeling EVERY black person an ikkulan/Madow?

Until that day comes in plenty, my views will be the same. I won't allow my people to go extinct. And I KNOW that I am going to need the help of other Blacks to get it.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Can anyone find me the Surah which says Muslim women can’t marry Christians?

And not marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe. A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though if he attracts you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the fire but Allah beckons by His grace to the garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His signs clear to mankind; that they may receive admonition.” (al-Baqarah, 221)

Can one be pro-Somali without accusing and labeling EVERY black person an ikkulan/Madow?

Until that day comes in plenty, my views will be the same. I won't allow my people to go extinct. And I KNOW that I am going to need the help of other Blacks to get it.
And I respect you for that. One shoukd always fight and look after his own. And believe me I dont support arabs do black people wrong in any shape

Islam is a male chauvinistic religion through and through. This girl flips the script and the reactions of the men are predictable. They solely want the privilege of marrying non-Muslims.
Anyone who is not contempt with Islam can leave but they shouldn't change it to fit their desires.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
There was this black muslim girl who addressed this whole thing. And she was spitting facts. because if you think about it only asian/arab white looking people can pull that off. Black muslims in america can take of their hijab but still will never be able to blend in. They can't take of their skin. So these ayrab/asian need to take several seats and take some of this weight of being disadvantaged in society.

Plus, if you look into history muslims have known more difficult times. This is nothing compared to what other muslims have faced. No one is hunting down muslims and burning them alive. like they did in the time of the Spanish inquisition.
FAX.

Please explain what you meant by whiteness.

My definition of 'Whiteness':
The cultural and geopolitical force that institutionalizes tenets and persons of European/Eurasiatic extraction as focal priority in relation and at the expense of other people groups around the globe.

It is sustained through (but is not limited to) policy, technology, military, economy, culture, as well as interpersonal relations; and is SEVERELY enforced at all cost, leaving an everlasting psychological imprint on all affected parties (no matter the race).

I take an arab muslim aa my brother than non muslim black anyday of the week. My brothers are muslims only
Why do you guys have to mention the deen when dhegacas are brought up.
This kinda of behavior is what makes Islam seem as dhegacas superiority. These same people you are protecting under Islam are the ones who are hell-bent on keeping our country down.

Why do you guys have to mention the deen when dhegacas are brought up.
This kinda of behavior is what makes Islam seem as dhegacas superiority. These same people you are protecting under Islam are the ones who are hell-bent on keeping our country down.
Naw man he said he would take a muslim man over a non muslim black

My definition of 'Whiteness':
The cultural and geopolitical force that institutionalizes tenets and persons of European/Eurasiatic extraction as focal priority in relation and at the expense of other people groups around the globe.

It is sustained through (but is not limited to) policy, technology, military, economy, culture, as well as interpersonal relations; and is SEVERELY enforced at all cost, leaving an everlasting psychological imprint on all affected parties (no matter the race).
Examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts