Did YOU Workout Today?

Another tip for you bro. Once you start going to the gym, stay consistent no matter what. Progress takes time and there will be days you don’t feel motivated enough to go, but it’s important you don’t give in. The hardest part about going to the gym is starting it. Once you get into a routine it becomes normal and part of your day to day life.

Also before going, look into different workout routines that target each muscle group atleast twice a week (I do PPL, push pull legs). That way you won’t be walking around the place confused on what machine or exercise to do next. :nvjpqts:

Stick to these rules for a few months plus a good diet and I guarantee you’ll see progess in no time.
Taking notes👍🏾

Just stay consistent and do something with the information we provided for you.

People always say they'll do it but won't act on it. So it's up to you to prove to us that you have what it takes to stay consistent

Use this thread to update us on your journey.

Good luck sir.
will do,Appreciate the support👍

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Been going to the gym twice in a day as of late. One in the morning and one around afternoon/night(after work'sh time)

Cant do much in winter so might as well

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
2x a day? gahhhhhdamn u could give hulk a run for his money
1677298702408.png

Without the sad squidward

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont use pre workout anymore but I use to just take caffeine pills

Protein? I mainly eat whole food sources since protein powders nowadays mess with my stomach

Just load up on a lot of chicken breast and you should be able to hit up your daily protein requirements easily