Did YOU Workout Today?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
What workouts do you guys suggest to grow your wrists ? I tried the roll up dumbell with light weights but it don't work
Unless you are still a child, nothing mechanical is really going to impact bone structure

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Unless you are still a child, nothing mechanical is really going to impact bone structure

Damn i thought there was hope, my wrists are my only downside cause they don't grow. When i first started working out i read articles about lifting a light dumbell till your hand is upwards then down and repeat it in a couple of reps for your wrist to grow. It grew alitte but not close to what I wanted, no matter how much i eat nothing changes :mjcry:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
What workouts do you guys suggest to grow your wrists ? I tried the roll up dumbell with light weights but it don't work
You can't get bigger wrists, but you can grow your forearms

Wrist size is genetics

Best thing I've ever did for forearms is heavy crossbody hammer curls

^^video shows how to do them. I hit them 3x a week. Goal is to hammer curl a 80-100lb dumbbell each arm with strict form.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Damn i thought there was hope, my wrists are my only downside cause they don't grow. When i first started working out i read articles about lifting a light dumbell till your hand is upwards then down and repeat it in a couple of reps for your wrist to grow. It grew alitte but not close to what I wanted, no matter how much i eat nothing changes :mjcry:
Just train forearms. It will make your arms look more aesthetic if you have slim wrists

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
This, I'm honestly tempted to get on HGH because it increases bone density but I dont want to crash my insulin resistence :cosbyhmm:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Just renewed my membership and gonna go now

Half term just started so inshallah I go everyday :rejoice:

NO,

Why? Because I’ve been lazy.

But I’m hitting the gym today.

Attention everyone, what workout can I do that will define and shred my waist/stomach?

light workout After morning Prayer.

I find that unless i do a work out or something i cant really eat a big breakfast. anyone else face the same issues?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
NO,

Why? Because I’ve been lazy.

But I’m hitting the gym today.

Attention everyone, what workout can I do that will define and shred my waist/stomach?
you can't spot reduce fat. You have to stay in a caloric deficit(under 200-300) and gradually as you lose weight, you'll lose overall bodyfat.

With that said , you should come up with a routine.

You can do Push Pull Legs or Full Body or the casual bro split

I prefer full body

It's also good to have a fitness influencer you can follow so that you can stay motivated

She's a cool fitness Somali influencer. You can use her or there's more you can look up to

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena

I have to start the exercise regimen on march.

I feel like this week ain’t it.
Better to start now. Don't wait to start working out.

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Trending