Did YOU Workout Today?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what are your stats

age/weight/how long have you been lifting/best lifts(bench,squat, deadlift)

I'm trying to gauge where you are right now
Majin Vegeta Smile GIF

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1677118865199.png

start with this amount and monitor your weight for 2 weeks. If you're not gaining weight, then increase it to 200. Keep repeating until you're steadily increasing your weight by at least 0.5-1lb a week.

4lbs a month is good for a lean bulk. A good way to tell you're seeing progress is your strength progression.

Now you need a good program to start. I suggest starting with this basic routine until you start getting more comfortable lifting. Then you can start programming lifts that coincide with your goals(higher bench for example)

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
View attachment 256098

start with this amount and monitor your weight for 2 weeks. If you're not gaining weight, then increase it to 200. Keep repeating until you're steadily increasing your weight by at least 0.5-1lb a week.

4lbs a month is good for a lean bulk.

Appreciate it
Another tip for you bro. Once you start going to the gym, stay consistent no matter what. Progress takes time and there will be days you don’t feel motivated enough to go, but it’s important you don’t give in. The hardest part about going to the gym is starting it. Once you get into a routine it becomes normal and part of your day to day life.

Also before going, look into different workout routines that target each muscle group atleast twice a week (I do PPL, push pull legs). That way you won’t be walking around the place confused on what machine or exercise to do next. :nvjpqts:

Stick to these rules for a few months plus a good diet and I guarantee you’ll see progess in no time.

Trending

Latest posts