Dating Sim (Otome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'll be gentle my love. Those delicate hips are in the right hands :ahh:

Has my ostentatious and over elaborate style put you off?. No worries, my dear. I shall accommodate for you and converse in only ebonics

:fittytousand:

:mugshotman: You're awfully interested in running your fingers over the merchandise. You must know marketers use that trick to get you to buy. I'm far from mischevious so I can't allow grazing to occur of fabric or skin.

This my friend is not a meat market but a hypergamous diamond auction lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to tell you that an old custom in the North West is you break it you buy it.

Is that so?. I might play rough after all :trumpsmirk:

@Razor what's wrong with feminst ideologies. :siilaanyolaugh:mad:AussieHustler I thought he liked strong women?

Once the Awdalization is complete were swapping my your lineage for mine.

:rejoice: God bless maternalcuckoldry.

:francis:

When my grandad was getting married all they requested of him was 100 she camels, 10 rifles and 10 thorough bred horses of the Xamar variety.

And I'm being asked to forgo and forsake my lineage like a cuck:meleshame:

The older generations had it easier :mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is that so?. I might play rough after all :trumpsmirk:

:francis:

When my grandad was getting married all they requested of him was 100 she camels, 10 rifles and 10 thorough bred horses of the Xamar variety.

And I'm being asked to forgo and forsake my lineage like a cuck:meleshame:

The older generations had it easier :mjcry:

Sadly it's true. :ftw9nwa:

Get with the times, son.

@Razor @AussieHustler @sophisticate

Set the timer I have picked a Day for our showdown cough "BeatDown"..... I mean battle royal for the queen.

It will be this Friday on 2/8/2018 tune in pacific time at 8:00

Get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!

Say your prayers walaal, once I am finished with you, inshallah you will be made an example what not to do when provoking a sleeping tiger.

giphy-downsized.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Set the timer I have picked a Day for our showdown cough "BeatDown"..... I mean battle royal for the queen.

Say your prayers walaal, once I am finished with you, inshallah you will be made an example what not to do when provoking a sleeping tiger.

giphy-downsized.gif

I've booked the date and time in my calendar. I'm rooting for you noble but we need to be considerate of different timezones. @Razor is from across the pond.

:farmajoyaab:

giphy-downsized.gif

Wait a minute, hold on! what are we actually going to do? exchange hurtful words with our keyboards? :ayaanswag:

Kind eyes are my kryptonite.

It's enough to trigger spontaneous ovulation or at least maternal instincts. I want to protect you from @Razor. He's not one to fight fair.

FYI I'm the judge, jury and executioner.

Awww you see this @Razor, @sophisticate motherly instincts is kicking in and @AussieHustler fatherly instincts are kicking in. there both rooting for me niyo, sxhb, aboowe, abito, amigo, this is your last chance to call your quits and we will pretends this never happened.

giphy-downsized.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Awww you see this @Razor, @sophisticate motherly instincts is kicking in and @AussieHustler fatherly instincts are kicking in. there both rooting for me niyo, sxhb, aboowe, abito, amigo, this is your last chance to call your quits and we will pretends this never happened.

giphy-downsized.gif

@Razor is kind of growing on me like moss. He was the shoulder to cry on while you were gone noble. He even kept my tear drenched handkerchief and framed it. What you don't know is he's tenderhearted and sentimental despite having broad shoulders meant for heavy lifting (chores) and spidery fingers built for page turning.

The fact that Soph is supporting you has broken my heart and crushed my morale beyond repair, and then Aussie comes along and takes your side too, talk about kicking a man when he's down.

I'm afraid i'll have to throw in the towel before the fight even begins. @Noble-Cushite, a man recognizes when he's not wanted. She's all yours mate.

TAFh.gif

And besides 90% of my interactions on this site has been with that wretched heart breaker Soph. It's about time i diversify my portfolio and branched off in to other areas. I'm might even apply to become @Knowles's second simp alongside @AussieHustler.

Soph i will always cherish the moments we shared in a our short lived romance. Goodbye :it0tdo8:

980x.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.