Dating Sim (Otome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Consistent? The legal jargon is stalking. When we read your eulogy here, the last sentence will be, ‘we warned her, but she won’t listen’.

@Razor

Sxb, the last push. you persevered better than a lady in 68 hours labor. Last push Sxb.

:dead:

My last Abdi was threatened by Sspot men showering me with love and attention. He told me to log off.

I was more addicted to this place so our situation commited seppuku.

:cosbyhmm:Is a man wanting to hijack your mind and eliminate the competition after two days 'unhealthy'?

You're a hard sell Razor.

:mjpls: Lucky for you I'm superficial.

Tell me what this Hawd dwelling T1a looks like. I will only give him room and board to my adult male orphanage if he's qurux.
I'm a well read, 6'1, Chocolate skinned, debonair Geeljire with a toned body :mjswag:

Sxb, the last push. you persevered better than a lady in 68 hours labor. Last push Sxb.

:salute: Thanks for the encouragement, i won't forget to mention you in my acceptance speech while i grip @sophisticate's slim waist like i'm holding an Oscar :lolbron:

It results in my queen to be taken away by the new alpha male on the street @Razor
No hard feelings bro, there's plenty of kaluun in the sea :manny:

I'm a well read, 6'1, Chocolate skinned, debonair Geeljire with a toned body :mjswag:

:salute: Thanks for the encouragement, i won't forget to mention you in my acceptance speech while i grip @sophisticate's slim waist like i'm holding an Oscar :lolbron:

But...You need to understand she was the only kaluun in the sea sxhb... the only kaluun that I had a special connection with. I promised her that I would be back, after I also promised @AussieHustler and @Jake from State Farm to go to rehab for one month reading about black history month and why all lives matter. You came and ruined something special...You are starting to make me feel angry I cant stand this!! How dare you walk all over, I dont give a f*ck if you are 6ft 1, Nacaala I am 6ft 4 I am starting to feel the rage that I have buried during rehab boiling up and waiting to burst out of me anytime now.

giphy.gif

But...You need to understand she was the only kaluun in the sea sxhb... the only kaluun that I had a special connection with. I promised her that I would be back, after I also promised @AussieHustler and @Jake from State Farm to go to rehab for one month reading about black history month and why all lives matter. You came and ruined something special...You are starting to make me feel angry I cant stand this!! How dare you walk all over, I dont give a f*ck if you are 6ft 1, Nacaala I am 6ft 4 I am starting to feel the rage that I have buried during rehab boiling up and waiting to burst out of me anytime now.

giphy.gif

@Noble-Cushite

Yes Sxb, tell like it is, she is a Baramundi and why settle with Tuna? The war continues.

giphy.gif

Is it a duel you propose, shall we go Mano-a-Mano, engage in a little fracas for the Lady's hand?.

tumblr_pb7sijex6d1w27jeoo1_400.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No Abaayo manto too much Rasberry Ice tea and Anime, also reading about being reformed racist has all let to me being an effeminate beta male. I happen to be apart of the 4 inch kangz but @AussieHustler and @Jake from State Farm have disowned me due to my racist past despite going to rehab. It seems hard to please everyone, here even you my queen.

snif's why wont anyone include me in their threads anymore, see what happened @AussieHustler and @Jake from State Farm when I take your advice. It results in my queen to be taken away by the new alpha male on the street @Razor

giphy-downsized.gif

:fittytousand: 4 inch kang!

I'm more interested in compassion and intellect.

The thrown is still unoccupied. :dabcasar:

Finish your opponent like it's mortal combat!

giphy.gif

Is it a duel you propose, shall we go Mano-a-Mano, engage in a little fracas for the Lady's hand?.

tumblr_pb7sijex6d1w27jeoo1_400.gif
I feel sorry for this guy @AussieHustler look at this cuck sxhb he dosen't know how I used to end people on here and bully people. Warya I'll give you two options we could do this the easy way you back off and pretend this never happened and you never dirtied or soiled my queen @sophisticate with your dirty hands and thoughts. Or We can do this the hard way where by I humiliate you and destroy your self worth and esteem like the fake wannabe Alpha you are, trust me when I am finished with you people will make a online funeral for you the date will be 2/?/2019 on this day a 68 iq deluded himself into waging a war against a Alt-Right Somali Nationalist it is here his profile was laid to waste in this satire otome. F.Y.I that was a teaser to what your tombstone will read like once I am finished with you. You dumb French Sissy who eats snails and frog legs yet call yourself @Razor.

Here is a visual of how us Americans handle a fight for the Queen

giphy-downsized.gif

Guess who is going to be pummeled

miskeen @AussieHustler please stop this guy from committing suicide.

:fittytousand: 4 inch kang!

I'm more interested in compassion and intellect.

The thrown is still unoccupied. :dabcasar:

Finish your opponent like it's mortal combat!

giphy.gif

Is this a battle of wits?. I'm sure my lady is acquainted with the school of thought that holds the more grandiloquent, sesquipedalian and loquacious a persons writing is, the higher his intellectual capacities are thought to be. Have you been blessed with the cyber presence of an individual more eloquent and articulate than myself *Holds head high in a pompous manner*.

I will metaphorically mop the floor with @Noble-Cushite in an intellectual battle.

I feel sorry for this guy @AussieHustler look at this cuck sxhb he dosen't know how I used to end people on here and bully people. Warya I'll give you two options we could do this the easy way you back off and pretend this never happened and you never dirtied or soiled my queen @sophisticate with your dirty hands and thoughts. Or We can do this the hard way where by I humiliate you and destroy your self worth and esteem like the fake wannabe Alpha you are, trust me when I am finished with you people will make a online funeral for you the date will be 2/?/2019 on this day a 68 iq ******* deluded himself into waging a war against a Alt-Right Somali Nationalist it is here his profile was laid to waste in this satire otome. F.Y.I that was a teaser to what your tombstone will read like once I am finished with you. You dumb French Sissy who eats snails and frog legs yet call yourself @Razor.

Here is a visual of how us Americans handle a fight for the Queen

giphy-downsized.gif

Guess who is going to be pummeled

miskeen @AussieHustler please stop this guy from committing suicide.

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:confused: He works out.

:farole: Don't manhandle. I'm delicate like a flimsy product made in China. This 23 inch waist and 35 inch hips might fracture with a single touch.

It must remain out of reach in a secluded beach until it is won over.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Noble-Cushite :gaasdrink: I'm more fond of grit than @Razor braggadocious air and yummy ten dollar words I mean pollysyllabic which he uses as a barometer for an uncontestable command of the English language. He's sounding like a Nigerian intellectual.

I hope he's not a coco butter smelling, vodo practicing consumer of Fufu.:susp:

@Noble-Cushite :gaasdrink: I'm more fond of grit than @Razor braggadocious air yummy ten dollar words I mean pollysyllabic used as a barometer of a grasp of the English language. He's sounding like a Nigerian intellectual.

I hope he's not a coco butter smelling, vodo practicing consumers of Fufu.:susp:
I don't know what you just said my queen but i''ll take that you were complimenting me, and you wanted to be the beauty while looking for your beast.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know what you just said my queen but i''ll take that you were complimenting me, and you wanted to be the beauty while looking for your beast.

:salute:

I'm actually both beauty and beast. :cosbyhmm:

Watch out for @Razor he's a cutter. He's mastered the art of the shank. Let's just say this fight won't include a draw of pistols.

giphy.gif

Haye let us do this Tomorrow or let @sophisticate or @AussieHustler pick the day and time right now it is night and I am not at full power due not eating a healthy Somali meal in weeks. After I eat my anjeero and odka with some ambullo prepare to be first homicide case to go unsolved on Somalispot.

Go to Hooyo and make sure you're fed properly, i don't want to look bad by thrashing a half starved child :lolbron:

:confused: He works out.

:farole: Don't manhandle. I'm delicate like a flimsy product made in China. This 23 inch waist and 35 inch hips might fracture with a single touch.

It must remain out of reach in a secluded beach until it is won over.

I'll be gentle my love. Those delicate hips are in the right hands :ahh:

@Noble-Cushite :gaasdrink: I'm more fond of grit than @Razorbraggadocious air and yummy ten dollar words I mean pollysyllabic which he uses as a barometer for an uncontestable command of the English language. He's sounding like a Nigerian intellectual.

I hope he's not a coco butter smelling, vodo practicing consumer of Fufu

Has my ostentatious and over elaborate style put you off?. No worries, my dear. I shall accommodate for you and converse in only ebonics

:fittytousand:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Go to Hooyo and make sure you're fed properly, i don't want to look bad by thrashing a half starved child :lolbron:

Aren't you around the same age? :pachah1:

Unlike yourself he doesn't mind being Awdalized. He will only eat canbabuur, sambusa, khamir, shurbaad, bagiya, muqmaad (and more). We'll make every day like it's Ramadaan/Eid.
:hemad:

Aren't you around the same age? :pachah1:

Unlike yourself he doesn't mind being Awdalized. He will only eat canbabuur, sambusa, khamir, shurbaad, bagiya, muqmaad (and more). We'll make every day like it's Ramadaan/Eid.
:hemad:

Even if he was older i would have still called him a child. It's about asserting dominance lol.

Who said i wasn't willing to be Awdalized?. Unlike my ancestors I'm impartial to a bit of Cow rearing and corn sowing. If things go right i might even build us a mansion on the Borama hills overlooking the city and a country house in Awbarre:banderas:

Even if he was older i would have still called him a child. It's about asserting dominance lol.

Who said i wasn't willing to be Awdalized?. Unlike my ancestors I'm impartial to a bit of Cow rearing and corn sowing. If things go right i might even build us a mansion on the Borama hills overlooking the city and a country house in Awbarre:banderas:

@Razor

Now you are talking. Usheeg @sophisticate that you are willing to become a member of Reer Dhega Wayne.

@Razor

Now you are talking. Usheeg @sophisticate that you are willing to become a member of Reer Dhega Wayne.

"Reer Dhega Wayne" I have never heard of this appellation being applied to Reer Awdal. The more you learn.

I'm willing to make a commitment and become culturally Awdalized, but you have something else in mind, a feminist machination no doubt, similar to the double surname western predicament. My ciyaal will not be victims of feminist ideology, they will retain their lineage as Cabdi Xirsi Geeljires.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.