Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:what1:
If you claim Arab. Why can't we claim African?
We're on the same continent at least.
:ayaanswag:
When did I claim Arab? I claim Somali sxb. Nothing else.
Not sure what kind of views you think I have but I'm proud to be Somali, not Arab :what1:
Also there's a difference between claiming to be African (which is a fact, we are from Africa so we are African, so are people from the other 52 countries in the continent) and claiming that literally everyone who lives in Sub-saharan Africa is black, and Prophet Adam (AS) was black. @DeathWish clearly subscribes to the latter nonsense way of thinking.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
This is what I said

Context ya . Learn it.
You could have used slaves, no need to go there.:birdman:
What the actual f*ck. You're one of those Afrocentric xoolos? RIP any trace of credibility to your argument. All you're doing is denying the meaning of words and established facts and stating what you thing is true.
I can't take what you're saying seriously anymore :susp:
Next you're going to tell me that anyone of any worth on this planet that ever achieved anything was black. GTFO :camby:
What? Are you going to deny that he was a black man? Many scholars consider him to be black. I also heard black women have something called the "Eve" gene.

You act like Somalis are different than other Africans. In South Africa, the Bantus can distinguish who is native and who is from Nigeria. Tuaregs, Fulanis, Habeshas and Bantus can tell each other apart. In the end of the day, all of us fall under the "black" category.
Literally any black person can distinguish the average Somali phenotype easily
I have never met a black person who could easily distinguish West African groups
Literally nobody in my life has ever thought I was black initially. Even the cadaans and fob chinese students in my uni didn't believe I was black..? And they certainly don't know what a Somali even is
How do yall look? :chrisfreshhah::what1:

Not sure what kind of views you think I have but I'm proud to be Somali, not Arab :what1:
Also there's a difference between claiming to be African (which is a fact, we are from Africa so we are African, so are people from the other 52 countries in the continent) and claiming that literally everyone who lives in Sub-saharan Africa is black, and Prophet Adam (AS) was black. @DeathWish clearly subscribes to the latter nonsense way of thinking.

Apparently, if you're not sucking Jay'cquon's madow cock, you're an arab-wannabe. Airhead insta-hoe BLM logic.:mjlol:

There are plenty of dark skin beauties. Like this woman, for instance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smart, beautiful and patriotic.

That Instagram airhead is not one of them.:camby:
That's not dark skin.
:camby:

Who are you arguing with? I said dark skin women were the most beautiful women.

You don't have to prove this to me I know that already.

Literally any black person can distinguish the average Somali phenotype easily
I have never met a black person who could easily distinguish West African groups
Literally nobody in my life has ever thought I was black initially. Even the cadaans and fob chinese students in my uni didn't believe I was black..? And they certainly don't know what a Somali even is
How do yall look? :chrisfreshhah::what1:
I agree with you though Somalis are BLACK AF.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What? Are you going to deny that he was a black man? Many scholars consider him to be black. I also heard black women have something called the "Eve" gene.
The "Eve" gene :dead:Where did you hear this, a fucking Facebook article? This proves that you have literally no knowledge of genetics or basic science and believe any old shit you hear. Black people don't have everyone's genes. That makes zero sense and contradicts the science of DNA.
Black women, for that matter aren't special or unique.
Black people aren't "the original people". "The original people" are a long extinct population that all of humanity is descended from. Black people are as distinct from them as Europeans are, since genes and haplogroups change over time.
As for Prophet Adam (AS) I'm not going to confirm or deny that he was black, since nowhere in any islamic texts that are sahih or verified does it say he is or isn't. And it doesn't even matter, anyways. I am a muslim. So was Adam (AS). That's it.

The fact that you "heard" that black women have this stupid-ass made up X-men gene and are implying the idea has any legitimacy by stating it here shows that you don't verify what you hear or even fact-check. It's lazy and easy as hell to refute.

Last edited:
Why can't Somalis just be Somalis?

But in all seriousness, most peeps just see us as so we have to fight back from the sjw, bootyclapping, afro-centrist, Madow loving (no offence) wannabes!!!

I propose that, when the drought subsides, we all should donate to the anti blackinisation of Somali people's organisation (abspo).

With this pool of money, we can fund a destitute farax or xalimo to study at the prestigious bootyclapping London school of oriental and African studies and write up a PhD thesis on why Somalis are Somalis and not black, ayrab, Caucasian, aliens or whatever the f### peeps think we are!!!!

Who's with me!!!:rejoice:

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why can't Somalis just be Somalis?

But in all seriousness, most peeps just see us as so we have to fight back from the sjw, bootyclapping, afro-centrist, Madow loving (no offence) wannabes!!!

I propose that, when the drought subsides, we all should donate to the anti blackinisation of Somali people's organisation (abspo).

With the pool of money, we can fund a destitute farax or xalimo to study at the prestigious bootyclapping London school of oriental and African studies and write up a PhD thesis on why Somalis are Somalis and not black, ayrab, Caucasian, aliens or whatever the f### peeps think we are!!!!

Who's with me!!!:rejoice:
Somalis are aliens, they have ayy lmao heads
maxresdefault.jpg

Accept your Martian heritage, #MARTIANLIVESMATTER

In America Somalis are considered black because African Americans all have atleast 15% white ancestry so they have smaller features and look more like Somalis than real Africans eg Nigerians do.
HOWEVER in the UNITED KINGDOM people black people have only started considering Somalis black because of this blm begging campaign started by Somali SJWs. In school and growing up Somalis even the DARKEST Somalis were easily identified as Somali and not black. Blacks and Somalis didn't used to mix much and there was a clear distinction:kanyeshrug:

HOWEVER I myself personally identify as black so I can get away with saying the N word and participate in #BlackOutDay.
The minute being black is no longer cool i'm:superman:

Also there's a difference between claiming to be African (which is a fact, we are from Africa so we are African, so are people from the other 52 countries in the continent) and claiming that literally everyone who lives in Sub-saharan
Africa is black, and Prophet Adam (AS) was black. @DeathWish clearly subscribes to the latter nonsense way of thinking.

They are not AfroIranian Arabs like us they are just regular Arabs sxb, please understand
:mjlol:

In America Somalis are considered black because African Americans all have atleast 15% white ancestry so they have smaller features and look more like Somalis than real Africans eg Nigerians do.
HOWEVER in the UNITED KINGDOM people black people have only started considering Somalis black because of this blm begging campaign started by Somali SJWs. In school and growing up Somalis even the DARKEST Somalis were easily identified as Somali and not black. Blacks and Somalis didn't used to mix much and there was a clear distinction:kanyeshrug:

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending