Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This qumayo made a whole blog attacking Somali men and she thinks we're gonna let that slide? f*ck that, this harambe looking dhuxul chick will get clowned for such foolishness :fittytousand:
Screenshot_20170308-170819.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
While Somalis were trying to fix their country, these "negros" helped put a man on the moon. Respect yourself Warya! You love the other dumb label, "Cushites." You are a coon.:faysalwtf:
"While your people were trying to fix their own country, an unrelated ethnic group helped put a man on the moon in a country thousands of miles away. Respect yourself and identify with this unrelated group of people! Anything otherwise and you are a coon."
That's pretty much what you're saying here. Giving the guy absolutely no choice.

Notice how she makes no mention of her creating a blog post bashing Somali men. Titled "Somali men ain't shit":mjlol:

Instead she just pretended to be a victim by posing that BLM rhetoric and that is why she didnt even post a link to the Somalispot thread.

Seems like she doesnt want her followers to see what a self loathing c*nt she really is.

I guess it ain't so convenient to be in the wrong :sass1:

I am dark with kinky hair and full lips.:birdman:

While Somalis were trying to fix their country, these "negros" helped put a man on the moon. Respect yourself Warya! You love the other dumb label, "Cushites." You are a coon.:faysalwtf:
I don't care for any label besides Somali. And how did you extrapolate that from my post? Are you mentally insane?

Your logic is retarded. You say Somalis should base themselves off what you believe/wish others view us as while at the same time you're praising the African American who made their identity through not basing themselves by how others viewed them. I don't think you even realise the fallacy in your arguement.

What a beautiful Somali queen.
:banderas:

If only God blessed me with half as much melanin as her...
:mjcry:

One day I'll be blessed with the melanin I'm supposed to have. It will be a glorious day.
:denzelnigga:

You are Sub-Saharan African. That means you are black whether you like it or not. Fulanis, Tuaregs, and Khoisan that are as light or lighter than Somalis on average identify as black. As long as you are from Somalia, the rest of the world we consider you a black man.

My point is that Somalis are being hypocritical about their own appearance. They act like they are white.:kodaksmiley: Yet they are considered one of the darkest people in the world. If she is Harambe, then you all are Harambes.:siilaanyosmile:
It doesn't matter what the world thinks, have u even taken a look at the definition of "black"? It's got some bad connotations associated with it and u want us to just accept it like some xoolos?

>Claims to be black and proud
>Slathers makeup over herself to make herself look ten shades lighter
:snoop:
usually the ones who preach about race and ethnicity are the first to drop their panties the minute a cadaan guy says hi

their so-called beliefs are a crutch to deal with the shitty hand they're given :lolbron:

EDIT - we should name this phenomenon xalwoandcheese syndrome

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
So the fact that lots of people will consider me black makes me definitely "Black"?
Also, middle easterners are technically considered white in the United States. Does this make them white, even though no-one really considers them white? What if an Arab identifies as white? Is he/she wrong? On one hand they will have census laws on their side, on the other no-one will agree with them. So who sanctions race? Who defines what race is what? Here's your answer: no one. Some people think that black people are any dark skinned people. Some people think that black people include Arabs and Indians.
Don't try to define a concept that is inconsistent as hell already. Me being from a certain geographic area doesn't mean shit. Western ideas of race are schizophrenic and people over here call anyone with a drop of African ancestry black, while some call them simply half black half white. Identity crises galore.
Everyone in Sub-Sharan Africa except the South African Whites is considered black. This is how the world currently views Somalis.

"While your people were trying to fix their own country, an unrelated ethnic group helped put a man on the moon in a country thousands of miles away. Respect yourself and identify with this unrelated group of people! Anything otherwise and you are a coon."
That's pretty much what you're saying here. Giving the guy absolutely no choice.
Yes, they got no choice. They came into this world as black men, and they will leave as black men.

I don't care for any label besides Somali. And how did you extrapolate that from my post? Are you mentally insane?

Your logic is retarded. You say Somalis should base themselves off what you believe/wish others view us as while at the same time you're praising the African American who made their identity through not basing themselves by how others viewed them. I don't think you even realise the fallacy in your arguement.
I don't think you realize that calling people "negros" makes you look like you lost the arguement.

How on earth do tuaregs identify as blacks when tuaregs as of today have black slaves??:wtf:
Tuaregs identify as blacks. Stop derailing!

One day I'll be blessed with the melanin I'm supposed to have. It will be a glorious day.

Is that your low-key way of bragging about being light-skin. Your intentions are as transparent as your complexion.:camby:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You are Sub-Saharan African. That means you are black whether you like it or not. Fulanis, Tuaregs, and Khoisan that are as light or lighter than Somalis on average identify as black. As long as you are from Somalia, the rest of the world we consider you a black man.

My point is that Somalis are being hypocritical about their own appearance. They act like they are white.:kodaksmiley: Yet they are considered one of the darkest people in the world. If she is Harambe, then you all are Harambes.:siilaanyosmile:

WE WUZ CAUCAZIANS :fittytousand:

image_zps0843aaba.jpg

:drakelaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Everyone in Sub-Sharan Africa except the South African Whites is considered black. This is how the world currently views Somalis.

Yes, they got no choice. They came into this world as black men, and they will leave as black men.

I don't think you realize that calling people "negros" makes you look like you lost the arguement.

Tuaregs identify as blacks. Stop derailing!
The world = the West to you, pretty much.
This is how the West views us. Not anywhere else. Race was created as a scientific reality by racist Eurocentric pseudo-scientists, to keep white people at the top and Africans at the bottom. By essentially eliminating their choice in identifying how they want you're essentially undermining anything that isn't Western thought and being implicit in the incorrect idea that Africa is a bastion of homogeneity, a continent filled with people that look identical to each other. The world isn't the West. The West isn't the world. How people view you isn't what you are. It might affect how people treat you, but people are idiots. I've been mistaken for Indian before. Does that make me Indian? No! Of course not. I know a Somali guy that looks completely Indian too. Anyone with eyes would call him an Indian guy. Does that make him Indian? According to your logic, yes. It's idiotic.

Is that your low-key way of bragging about being light-skin. Your intentions are as transparent as your complexion.:camby:
:childplease:
Since you xoolos want to drag her for being dark I'm uplifting her.

Dark skin queens always look the best, have the best skin and everything.

They never need to wear foundation their skin is flawless mashallah.

Nobody wants to be pale. Akaas.
:susp:

Stop being a hater.
:camby:

Be true to yourself and drop this cringe pro-black rhetoric.

You only make this "melanin melanin" chant to overcompensate and mask the insecurity you have for your own skin color.

Your skin color is not your identity nor is it something that defines your self worth.

Blackness has no value. Your Somaliness is the only thing of value

:childplease:
Since you xoolos want to drag her for being dark I'm uplifting her.

Dark skin queens always look the best, have the best skin and everything.

They never need to wear foundation they're skin is flawless mashallah.

Nobody wants to be pale. Akaas.
:susp:

Stop being a hater.
:camby:

Are you kidding? That creature is wearing (at least) her weight in make-up. :kodaksmiley:

As for hating her, I don't even know who she is. Nobody cares about about another insta-hoe.:camby:

Yall really believe in the moon-landing myth? :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending