Dagaalka Candhada (The Pussy War) - Personal Secretary of Farmaajo -Nimco Cisse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So after seeing that the highest positions in the south for reer Waqooyi (Supreme judge -Ibrahim Idle Salebaan
and Vice PM - Mahdi) belong respectively to the communities of SY and CG. Reer Gabiley/West Hargeisa
sent their women to Farmaajo to try and persuade him to get those positions for them but were told no
you're only good in bed. She has been hired as a "Personal Secretary" for Farmajo giving him daily fellatio.

“Dagaalkii #Candhada oo loo safriyay Muqdisho"

17098483_929679807166417_3422122234814924496_n.jpg

upload_2017-7-2_16-19-44.png

“Dagaalkii #Candhada oo loo safriyay Muqdisho"

Brief biography.

Nimco Ciise waxay ku dhalatay, kuna kortay Hargeisa, waxay ka soo jeedaa beesha Sacad muse . Waxay ahayd xubin firfircoon oo Kulmiye ah, Nimco waxay guushii Farmaajo ka boqooshay xaafada Goljano, Hargeysa oo ay ku noolayd, Xamar markay tagtayna wuxu Farmaajo u magacaabay #xoghayntiisa.. bal adba isweydii...!! Xaqbuuu u leeyahay inuu qofkuu doono u magacaabo, laakiin waxay durba muujisay silsiladaha qarsoon ee kooxda Kulmiye ay geed kasta u fuuleen, shirqool dheerna u abaabuleen sidii Farmaajo uu jeebka Kulmiye u soo geli lahaa. Taasna maantana way ku gulaystay Hanashada xog ururisada Xafiiska Farmaajo. mantaba xogta Farmaajo si fudud ayay ku heli karaan Kulmiye.

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
The Vice PM was Maxamed Cumar Arteh (HA) until the last cabinet shuffle, it's reserved and rotated amongst all Isaaq subclans if i'm not mistaken.

Regardless, we should all aspire to be President, and not content with just second and third place roles.

I'd welcome a Garxajis running for President, there's no reason why it couldn't happen.

If the Garxajis in koonfurta are eating, all the best to them. It doesn't take anything away from Beesha Sacad Muse at the end of the day.

She seems like a decent lady, hopefully she invests the money she makes back in her degaans as well.

Wa Billahi Tawfiq

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
It is true all the media said the samething. She does not believe in Somali unity she is only there for a certain agenda.

Probably just for the money and opportunity. Koonfur gets a much larger aid budget than Somaliland so I can't blame her for that. I'd rather our girls do this than making tahriib to foreign lands and being human trafficked by degacaas.

Bohol

VIP
Probably just for the money and opportunity. Koonfur gets a much larger aid budget than Somaliland so I can't blame her for that. I'd rather our girls do this than making tahriib to foreign lands and being human trafficked by degacaas.

So in essence you admitted Sland failed to create work opportunities for the youth.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
So in essence you admitted Sland failed to create work opportunities for the youth.

Absolutely I did. It's the Kulmiye government's fault that people are throwing themselves into the ocean for a chance at a better life.

It's impossible to find a job in Hargeisa without extensive clan networks due to the cesspool of corruption. This is why our educated youth are leaving, it's a really hopeless situation.

Odeg

Gedo
It is true all the media said the samething. She does not believe in Somali unity she is only there for a certain agenda.
Somali media is like CNN on steoroids. I dont believe them. Besides the President is married and this claim is also insulting to him. As long as she does her job I have no issues with her.

Bohol

VIP
Are they suggesting that Farmaajo is going to reveal everything as he's about to burst? :russ:

Who knows that is what they do in Djibouti as well (Omar Guelleh's long-term GF Khadra Haid hails from that community as well but he still refused to recognize Sland). This is Somalia though we won't accept pussy war.

:hillarybiz:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Who knows that is what they do in Djibouti as well (Omar Guelleh's long-term GF Khadra Haid hails from that community as well but he still refused to recognize Sland). This is Somalia though we won't accept pussy war.

:hillarybiz:
Pussy war is a serious game played by many clans since colonial age giving their women to colonial officials. Very shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts