Dagaalka Candhada (The Pussy War) - Personal Secretary of Farmaajo -Nimco Cisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out how many flags she is rocking kkkk.

19554269_1549551791783284_5648994998599417310_n.jpg

19510486_1549551755116621_7990248279823002840_n.jpg

19511495_1549551848449945_4581396304839576342_n.jpg

What the f*ck . how is she even a secretary :lol:

kkkk Waar duriyadii waa la aheley , Duriya Isaaqiya cayda ka daaya gabdha Qureesheed, Isaaq Under Attack

Bohol

VIP
Waryaa, have some self respect. Dumarka ka daa aflagaadoda. How would you like it if people called your sister a and posted pics of her?:kodaksmiley:

She is a public figure and the Personal Secretary of Farmaajo we all know she was sent there to try and undermine my cousins. :kodaksmiley:
Say no to dagaalka candhada!

We don't know anything. This is all baseless speculation and vindictive slander on your part. If it was a man, would you be accusing him of offering sexual services to farmaajo as well?

If you have issues with Silaanyo and Kulmiye, that's fine, so do I. But slandering women and accusing them of having sex with strangers is indefensible for a grown man like yourself. There's a point where fadhikudirir goes too far and just becomes spiteful insults. You have crossed that line.:birdman:

Bohol

VIP
Like I said she is a popular girl. I am going to ask the Awdalian Nimcaan Hilaac what-else she got up to after she is free from her
services to Farmaajo.

13654396_1131879020217232_2770952535327530349_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
SMH. That's her business, not yours. Waryaa hoy, nin weyn baad tahay ee isla yaab. :draketf::childplease:

It is my business since she is there for the Kulmiye cause and is trying to bribe the south administration with her pussy to replace my cousins with hers.We all know this is a case of pussy war.

It is my business since she is there for the Kulmiye cause and is trying to bribe the south administration with her pussy to replace my cousins with hers.

:hillarybiz:

:draketf:Your cousin? You mean the guy who's making money in Xamar that happens to be from the same clan as you? Why would you think he will give a shit about you, he's making his paper from gullible konfurians? Who are you to him?

I doesn't matter what this woman is doing or why she was sent to Xamar. What you're doing is slander and vulgar.

Bohol

VIP
The final nail in the coffin. Evidence she is working for her clan and was sent to comfort Farmaajo. Her album is full of that guy
Mohamed Omar Arte who was sacked in favor of Mahdi.

We are not blind!

10pt1lw.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
The final nail in the coffin. Evidence she is working for her clan and was sent to comfort Farmaajo. Her album is full of that guy
Mohamed Omar Arte who was sacked in favor of Mahdi.

We are not blind!

10pt1lw.jpg
:mjlol:and people think Dagaalka Candhada is not real. Bunch of simps.

Bohol

VIP
Holysh!t she is even popular with former Canfar Djiboutian PM Dileita Mohamed Dileita. I told you guys naagahan wa kuwa meelkasta
lagu waso oo hotelada lala tago.

10487211_738197082918763_8996689674938890578_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A bunch of Xoolo slandering her over what?

If you dont have any evidence To support your claims than shut up

Slandering another muslim behind their back is a major sin

Bohol

VIP
Waa Qabiilkee Xoghaynta Cusub ee Madaxweynaha Somalia Farmaajo Iyo Xaafada Ay Ku Noolayd Ee Magaalada Hargeysa

l-1.jpg

Hargeysa, (Baraarugnews.com)-Nimco Ciise. waxay ku dhalatay, kuna kortay Hargeysa, waxay ka soo jeedaa Beesha Sacad Muuse ee Habar-awal, isla markaana Waxay ahayd xubin fir-fircoon oo xisbiga Kulmiye.

Nimco Ciise Waxay ka mid aheyd dadkii aadka ugu ololaynayey guushii Cabdilaahi Farmaajo, iyadoo uga tagtay wakhtigii, kana boqooshay xaafada Goljano ee Hargeysa oo ay ku noolayd. Xamar markay tagtayna wuxu Farmaajo u magacaabay xoghayntiisa, laakiin waxay durba muujisay silsiladaha qarsoon ee kooxda Kulmiye ay geed kasta u fuulayaan inay maantana ku guulaysteen xogta Farmaajo si fudud ayay ku heli karaan kooxda Muuse Biixi

http://www.baraarugnews.com/2017/03...-xaafada-ay-ku-noolayd-ee-magaalada-hargeysa/

Because I know her kind just look at the pictures how many guys she is warming up to and
touching. That is a red flag.
That's not enough to call her a . Unless you have pictures or videos of her engaging in what you accuse her of, calling her a is a baseless slander.

Bohol

VIP
That's not enough to call her a . Unless you have pictures or videos of her engaging in what you accuse her of, calling her a is a baseless slander.

We have evidence she is a Kulmiye agent sent there to comfort Farmaajo so he might be favorable towards them.

She admitted in her own facebook she doesn't even believe in Somali unity. She is a dirty agent and
we know what her real "shaqo" is.

17264897_1110367902424517_8371706972070785053_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.