Dagaalka Candhada (The Pussy War) - Personal Secretary of Farmaajo -Nimco Cisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have evidence she is a Kulmiye agent sent there to comfort Farmaajo so he might be favorable towards them.

She admitted in her own facebook she doesn't even believe in Somali unity. She is a dirty agent and
we know what her real "shaqo" is.

17264897_1110367902424517_8371706972070785053_n.jpg
she could be but I doubt she's there to 'comfort' farmaajo. It is not like hamar doesn't have women. if he needed women, there's plenty of them right around him.

Bohol

VIP
she could be but I doubt she's there to 'comfort' farmaajo. It is not like hamar doesn't have women. if he needed women, there's plenty of them right around him.

You're too innocent to know how dirty politics work. Anything is possible just like what
they do in Djibouti (read the case of Khadra Haid who by the way was impregnated out of
wedlock by Ismaaciil Cumar Geele and her daughters are with West Africans).

I agree with you on this, with her old politics ideology of separation. She should stay away from farmaajo and SFG, she could not be trust. Unfortunately we have poor intelligence service. I miss the old Barre Intelligence services .

To have this unrepentant secessionist hold such a personal position, then appoint former shabab as intelligence is beyond buffoonish, why pay spies or try to infiltrate when you can walk into top positions?

The same ridiculous mistake every government post kacaan made, a nepotism type brutal but somewhat fair dictatorship is the only thing that will work to stifle all these competing interests

Bohol

VIP
To have this unrepentant secessionist hold such a personal position, then appoint former shabab as intelligence is beyond buffoonish, why pay spies or try to infiltrate when you can walk into top positions?

The same ridiculous mistake every government post kacaan made, a nepotism type brutal but somewhat fair dictatorship is the only thing that will work to stifle all these competing interests

I agree the national government shouldn't be so trusting.

I worried that she may explode herself in villasomalia for sake of recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.