Dagaalka Candhada (The Pussy War) - Personal Secretary of Farmaajo -Nimco Cisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is contradictory and shows she is there for the agenda I mentioned.

I agree with you on this, with her old politics ideology of separation. She should stay away from farmaajo and SFG, she could not be trust. Unfortunately we have poor intelligence service. I miss the old Barre Intelligence services .

Bohol

VIP
Pussy war is a serious game played by many clans since colonial age giving their women to colonial officials. Very shameful.

I agree. Kudos to the south Somalia government for rejecting the practice and my cousin the Supreme Judge should jail any of those s if they come to Mogadishu for that business. It promotes corruption after-all.

Bohol

VIP
I agree with you on this, with her old politics ideology of separation. She should stay away from farmaajo and SFG, she could not be trust. Unfortunately we have poor intelligence service. I miss the old Barre Intelligence services .

I am glad you understood she is there for ulterior motive. Government employees should be vetted highly.

Bohol

VIP
No matter how many different fresh pussies they give to Farmaajo my cousin shall remain the most powerful Waqooyi man in Koonfur.

Ibraahim-Iidle-Saleebaan-300x225.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@Canuck Is right the first lady (Saynab Moalin) is much better looking than the 20 year old girl from Gabiley(Nimco Cisse) gifted to him.
You can tell she was a stunner in her prime.

IMG_0952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts