Cushitic name change

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kodaksmiley: but it aint offensive to me.......
This is the epitome of shaqolaan. Are yall walking around to people and being like im cushitic? Thats a technical term sxb just say youre somali. The word has no impact on your daily life anyways.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:kodaksmiley: but it aint offensive to me.......
This is the epitome of shaqolaan. Are yall walking around to people and being like im cushitic? Thats a technical term sxb just say youre somali. The word has no impact on your daily life anyways.
FACTS! I don't say, yo what up my cushitic brother/sister. WTF?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lol wallahi some somalis are acting like cushitic is their actual qabiils name:mjlol: they love talking about cushite this and cushite that. Theyre doing the most.
Yeah, we don't even say we're black. We just say we're Somali. Why is that such a hard concept to comprehend?

I want us to be successful. I also want other Africans to be successful. We need to unite so we can compete with the US, EU, India, and China.
Omdzzzzzz mans thinks calling ourselves black is gonna make us successful :pachah1::pachah1: naga tag. The mkst successful are those who retain their lineages and have dameer aka jews and japanese. Youre a different breed fam.

No, the most successfuk people are those that put their differences aside and unite based on religion or race. Jews and Japanese are successful because white people allow them to be rich.
Whites can turn into Nazis and take all the power away from the Jews like they did in Germany.
They can drop the big ones on Japan like they did in WW2.

When Prophet Muhammed united the Arabs they made an empire the size of the US within half a century. That's why we should unite under religion or race. Muslims are too divided in these times so it only makes sense for us to unite with other people of our race.
Omdzzzzzz mans thinks calling ourselves black is gonna make us successful :pachah1::pachah1: naga tag. The mkst successful are those who retain their lineages and have dameer aka jews and japanese. Youre a different breed fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending