Cushitic name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You get daily child abuse by an old white fellow Grant . I am surprised you haven’t join the #me too

Firstly, I'm not a child and secondly, Grant is an old sick man so how can he be a threat?

Are you still mad about me debunked your Darood theories? I'm the one that actaully shuts Grant down until he stops responding because I throw many factual sources at him. It's a debate, what do you contribute? Boasting some bullshit and becoming silent once you're refuted?

Firstly, I'm not a child and secondly, Grant is an old sick man so how can he be a threat?

Are you still mad about me debunked your Darood theories? I'm the one that actaully shuts Grant down until he stops responding because I throw many factual sources at him. It's a debate, what do you contribute? Boasting some bullshit and becoming silent once you're refuted?
Is your Somali limited ? I said waan kula kaftami .

Ps. I never made any Darood theories .

We will unite with other Africans when the time is right. Although there's the possibility that the Mahdi comes before that time which would force us Somalis to unite with Muslim nations instead.
When it comes to trade and politics, yes. But we need to focus on ourselves first. Also, you said it's currently degenerate. No one denies that great black figures didn't exist in America, but the only thing that matters is what's happening now. If it's degenerate now, we shouldn't connect with it now. It's that simple.

We will unite with other Africans when the time is right. Although there's the possibility that the Mahdi comes before that time which would force us Somalis to unite with Muslim nations instead.
youre not even Somali lol you aren't fooling anyone.

Talking about 'uniting with other Africans' do you know what they do to Somali shopkeepers in SA? And how they mistreat us in Kenya. We will never consider uniting with you Bantu people. Keep dreaming Tunde.

:ufdup:It's Babatunde.
Somalis are one of the most successful ethnic groups in Kenya.
South Africans attack all Africans. They don't discriminate in their attacks. They are known for killing Congolese, Zimbabweans, and other African groups. They don't single out Somalis.

Somalia was one of the most pan African nations before the civil war. They supported many nations in the Southern Africa to free themselves from colonialists. Somalia was also one of the founding fathers of the OAU. Once Somalia becomes a great nation again we will also become pan African again.

youre not even Somali lol you aren't fooling anyone.

Talking about 'uniting with other Africans' do you know what they do to Somali shopkeepers in SA? And how they mistreat us in Kenya. We will never consider uniting with you Bantu people. Keep dreaming Tunde.

Cushites are from Northern Sudan.

Northern Sudan used to be Cushitic before Nilo-Saharan invasions and later Arabic ones.

Hebrew was a dead language only recently revived. In ancient times it was never a swear word, only modern Jews made it into one, but who cares. It's a bit funny.

Yes, but was this the case for the Kermans or the Kushites? I thought the former were Cushitic/Nilotic and the latter were Nilotic. If not that would mean there were Cushites in Sudan/Upper Egypt as late as a couple of thousand years ago.

You are not being ignored because of your "facts". You are being ignored because you are not worth responding to. You have failed to figure out what a link is. You post other peoples' footnotes as if they were links to material you have read and understood. And what you post is qabyalad masquerading as history. Read James in the other thread. Neither he nor I support any one of your claims. It's all BS.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are not being ignored because of your "facts". You are being ignored because you are not worth responding to. You have failed to figure out what a link is. You post other peoples' footnotes as if they were links to material you have read and understood. And what you post is qabyalad masquerading as history. Read James in the other thread. Neither he nor I support any one of your claims. It's all BS.

Unlike you, James support most of my claims. Plus, everything I say is backed up by most historians while you just make things up based on your theories and you use blogs. They're not sources and I have given you countless sources and even links, but you still refuse and lie because you are so stubborn and polluted with hate against Somalis. You're the BSer here, not me.

Yes, but was this the case for the Kermans or the Kushites? I thought the former were Cushitic/Nilotic and the latter were Nilotic. If not that would mean there were Cushites in Sudan/Upper Egypt as late as a couple of thousand years ago.

The ruling class were Cushitic and not Nilote. Another thing, Meroitic is not Nilo Saharan, its unclassified. It's very possible it could have been a primitive Cushitic language. As for Kerma it was purely Cushitic, the Nilo Saharans did not yet arrive. Also there was possibly hundreds of Cuushitic languages in that region stretching all the way to Egypt that have now become extinct.

Read this:

http://digitalcommons.fairfield.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1042&context=djns

VIP
The ruling class were Cushitic and not Nilote. Another thing, Meroitic is not Nilo Saharan, its unclassified. It's very possible it could have been a primitive Cushitic language. As for Kerma it was purely Cushitic, the Nilo Saharans did not yet arrive. Also there was possibly hundreds of Cuushitic languages in that region stretching all the way to Egypt that have now become extinct.

Read this:

http://digitalcommons.fairfield.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1042&context=djns

The general section might be straight cancer but i love this side of the website. Interesting stuff sxb

@Kingcobra
@Factz

Dental traits from the skeletons of those living in the Meroitic period (Kingdom of Kush) were very closely related to Afro Asiatic peoples in the Horn of Africa (Cushitic) and had minimal and almost no relations to Nilo Saharan speaking populations.

Read further:
http://www.persee.fr/doc/bmsap_0037-8984_1998_num_10_3_2517

Dental morphological affinities of Late Pleistocene through recent sub-Saharan and north African peoples
[article]
Joel D. Irish

VIP
@Kingcobra
@Factz

Dental traits from the skeletons of those living in the Meroitic period (Kingdom of Kush) were very closely related to Afro Asiatic peoples in the Horn of Africa (Cushitic) and had minimal and almost no relations to Nilo Saharan speaking populations.

Read further:
http://www.persee.fr/doc/bmsap_0037-8984_1998_num_10_3_2517

Dental morphological affinities of Late Pleistocene through recent sub-Saharan and north African peoples
[article]
Joel D. Irish

This entire time i thought cush was a nilo saharan civilization. When did they arrive in the region then?

This entire time i thought cush was a nilo saharan civilization. When did they arrive in the region then?

The official language is disputed, many assume it was Nilo Saharan. However, the people themselves were mainly of Cushitic stock. The Cushitic loan and substratum present in the Nubian languages is a strong indicator that they replaced a more native Cushitic language/languages in this region.
It was most likely a huge wave of Nilo Saharan migrations that impacted the region.

Apollo

VIP
The official language is disputed, many assume it was Nilo Saharan. However, the people themselves were mainly of Cushitic stock. The Cushitic loan and substratum present in the Nubian languages is a strong indicator that they replaced a more native Cushitic language/languages in this region.
It was most likely a huge wave of Nilo Saharan migrations that impacted the region.

Modern-day Nubians are closer to Cushites and Sudanese Arabs than to 'true' Nilotes. They are former Cushites who switched to a Nilo-Saharan language.

Modern-day Nubians are closer to Cushites and Sudanese Arabs than to 'true' Nilotes. They are former Cushites who switched to a Nilo-Saharan language.

Your 100% on point.

"Nubians are the only Nilo-Saharan speaking group that does not cluster with groups of the same linguistic affiliation, but with Sudanese Afro-Asiatic speaking groups (Arabs and Beja) and Afro-Asiatic Ethiopians (Supplementary Fig. S1a). Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA studies reported Nubians to be more similar to Egyptians than to other Nilo-Saharan populations1,8: Nubians were influenced by Arabs as a direct result of the penetration of large numbers of Arabs into the Nile Valley over long periods of time following the arrival of Islam around 651 A.D20.

Interestingly, our analyses shows a unique ancestry for Sudanese Nilo-Saharan speaking groups (Darfurians and Nuba) related to Nilotes of South Sudan, but not to other Sudanese populations or sub-Saharan populations (Fig. 3). This ancestral component is not present in places where the Bantu expansion left a strong footprint and creates a different genetic background that is not found among most African populations. Tishkoff et al.5. reported a common ancestry of Nilo-Saharan speaking populations. We also found this relationship of Nilo-Saharan Sudanese populations with other Nilo-Saharan populations from Kenya (Maasai), but not as strong, as Maasai show their own genetic component at k = 6, which is different from the Sudanese component (Supplementary Fig. S7) and do not cluster with our Nilo-Saharan speaking populations. In a previous Y-chromosome study8, most Nilo-Saharan speaking populations, except Nubians, showed little evidence of gene flow with other Sudanese populations."

Source:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep09996

The genetics of East African populations: a Nilo-Saharan component in the African genetic landscape

Apollo

VIP
@NourUgaas

Kush empire folk were definitely close to Cushites rather than to Dinkas. So I don't get the whining of being confused with the Kush empire.

Meroitic was probably a Cushitic language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts