Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I am shocked at how well Luna is doing. By far one of the best alts since beginning of 2021. Not sure if it is wise to invest now. Going to research why it is performing so well.

• The coinbase pro listing and Hoskinsn's Africa talk did jackshit for ADA
  • Binance k*ke'd.com me hard
  • Missed my chance to swing trade and sell the plebs so I could buy back in
Why the f*ck did I sell my UNI:damn::damn::damn::damn:
I am become despair, the destroyer of portfolios.
f*ck it all.jpg

Also broski, seriously consider throwing a small/medium amount short term into grumpy, it's poised to 10x, it recently got approved to be listed on WhiteBit and it's imitating HOGE's movement's. HOGE 50x'ed a week after it got posted on WhiteBit.

Shortly after I get those gains, I'll be moving over to BTC then. OMI been HUGE for me, hope you managed to get a bite out that cake!

Done some brief research on it grumpy its a meme coin low MC shot up 500% recently im gonna chuck some cash at this hopefully it pumps through sheer hype like dodge imagine getting rich of a joke

:mjhaps:

Done some brief research on it grumpy its a meme coin low MC shot up 500% recently im gonna chuck some cash at this hopefully it pumps through sheer hype like dodge imagine getting rich of a joke

:mjhaps:

Bruh this is my first meme coin, this shit is NUTS!! It died literally twice just to get resurrected, owner of the trademark Grumpy Cat made a cease and desist :mjlol:
4 chan niggas sending her dead cats and animal gore :russ:
And they are genuinely hoping for a partnership with her :dead:
Wallahi these niggas wild, I lost lots of money in this but shit got me laughing instead of crying, too fucking retarded! So retarded that it just might pop
trolljames.png

Just throw money into it when it's near bottom, don't go near it when it's 0.0000001, only around 0.00000002-0.00000004, and swing trade or hold and you'll almost be guaranteed flipping your bag, it keeps oscillating between those lows and 0.00000013 for a while since the bad announcements at least.

I bought in at 0.0000003 :mjcry:

Bruh this is my first meme coin, this shit is NUTS!! It died literally twice just to get resurrected, owner of the trademark Grumpy Cat made a cease and desist :mjlol:
4 chan niggas sending her dead cats and animal gore :russ:
And they are genuinely hoping for a partnership with her :dead:
Wallahi these niggas wild, I lost lots of money in this but shit got me laughing instead of crying, too fucking retarded! So retarded that it just might pop View attachment 176387

:ftw9nwa: im gonna just hold and hope it.. you heard of safemoon ? heard about it the other day gonna chuck some in that aswell

Apollo

VIP
These uniswap gas fees are a p**take

:wow:

I recently switched over to Binance Smart Chain, it's the shit. Only issue is sometimes they don't have the tokens that Uniswap has. :mjhaps:

So mostly on BSC and sometimes UniSwap for me.

PS. Get the Ledger Nano X, never store your seed phrases on a computer.

I recently switched over to Binance Smart Chain, it's the shit. Only issue is sometimes they don't have the tokens that Uniswap has. :mjhaps:

So mostly on BSC and sometimes UniSwap for me.

PS. Get the Ledger Nano X, never store your seed phrases on a computer.

Yeah BSC has way lower fees, got my safemoon from there

:banderas:
I'll still use uniswap but not as much, my seed phrases+ privatekeys are written down on two physical papers stored in different places. Old school security
:gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
Yeah BSC has way lower fees, got my safemoon from there

:banderas:
I'll still use uniswap but not as much, my seed phrases+ privatekeys are written down on two physical papers stored in different places. Old school security
:gaasdrink:

I have heard of cases of hot metamask wallets being cleaned out by hackers. With a hardware wallet like the ledger nano series nothing is stored on a PC. It is essentially a cold wallet, unhackable. Just looking out for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.