Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Tesla accepting BTC caused the small pump earlier today, but sadly it fully retraced back. Anyhow, here's a joke:

img]

Apollo

VIP
That capped supply and notoriety, BTC is gonna be dropping peoples jaws:whew:

Those shakeouts and bear markets is what catches people by surprise. I have noticed people are taking it far more seriously this time vs the 2017 bull market (it was still seen as a joke back then).

Apollo

VIP
Have been doing more research on the Polkadot ecosystem and I am now most bullish on this smart contract ecosystem.

Screw Ethereum and Cardano, especially Cardano (scammy af and no delivery). I'm now a Polkadot fanboy. :wow: Although I don't like the name and the aesthetics, it has the best tech and consistent delivery. :wow1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Have been doing more research on the Polkadot ecosystem and I am now most bullish on this smart contract ecosystem.

Screw Ethereum and Cardano, especially Cardano (scammy af and no delivery). I'm now a Polkadot fanboy. :wow: Although I don't like the name and the aesthetics, it has the best tech and consistent delivery. :wow1:

Dot definitely has some steam, ADA I think could still make another 5x

Apollo

VIP
Dot definitely has some steam, ADA I think could still make another 5x

To be honest, I am more interested in Polkadot ecosystem projects rather than the Dot currency. Most of them are going to launch in 2021, look up and research the Polkadot parachain auctions. The 2021 bull market seems to be all about competing ecosystems.

Cardano is all based on promises and little delivery. Polkadot will deliver soon.

Gavin Wood is the most intelligent of the Ethereum founders (Cardano, Ethereum, Polkadot came from the same team). Charles Hoskinson strikes me as a greedy shill. Vitalik Buterin is autistic (bad leadership skills) and has been unable to scale Ethereum. If I had to bet on one of these three, it would be Gavin Wood.

Apollo

VIP
I’m a computer science major and I was wondering if I should get into blockchain development and is it worth it?

Do it if you can.

It is the future. It isn't going away. Crypto companies also endorse decentralization, so you can work from Somalia (even after rona) earning Western level income.

I’m a computer science major and I was wondering if I should get into blockchain development and is it worth it?
Blockchain is the future. If you know how to do web development front end. You can easily learn solidity as it is similar to JavaScript and build dapps on Ethereum and upload to your GitHub portfolio and get junior blockchain developer job or go to entrepreneur side of blockchain.

Apollo

VIP
Anything less than 48k is when it gets dicey, but looks like its recovering

I will go full fiat if the pi cycle is triggered, sadly. I hope it doesn't.

Check that link daily.

But fear not, 95% chance 2021 will have 2 Pi Cycles like 2013.

Apollo

VIP
Time to cash out or??

Look what happened in 2013 when the pi cycle was hit.

A mid-year dump and then a second bubble.

From 20k to 60k is not that impressive for bitcoin. I think there will be a second 2021 bubble (later in the year) if the pi cycle is hit soon. No way it is over without touching 100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending