Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Some interesting charts:

Apollo

VIP
I think we will have a huge pump to 100k in April.

Wall Street becomes inactive in May and the summer. There is even this investing proverb: ''Sell in May and go away''. The summer will likely be down to sideways.

Moreover, BTC has to pump soon or otherwise the Pi Cycle Top indicator will trigger (many trading bots are set on bearish mode when it is triggered).

Tether is also limited in its shenanigans as in May they will have to show proof of funds. So the exit scam pump is likely to happen in April.

My Suugo prediction.

Wall Street becomes inactive in May and the summer. There is even this investing proverb: ''Sell in May and go away''. The summer will likely be down to sideways.

Moreover, BTC has to pump soon or otherwise the Pi Cycle Top indicator will trigger (many trading bots are set on bearish mode if it is triggered).

Tether is also limited in its shenanigans as in May they will have to show proof of funds. So the exit scam pump is likely to happen in April.

My Suugo prediction.
Just remind us here when to get out lol
Be a good advisor

Apollo

VIP
Just remind us here when to get out lol
Be a good advisor

Immediately when the Pi Cycle is triggered.

Bitcoin has to pump soon or otherwise the pi cycle will be triggered (the math works out that way). The tether cartel knows this and will likely send it to 80-100k in April.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Moreover, BTC has to pump soon or otherwise the Pi Cycle Top indicator will trigger (many trading bots are set on bearish mode if it is triggered).

My Suugo prediction.

Good analysis, I can see upcoming dips but I think by year end we will recoup any major losses and this edges to 200k zone :wow:

Apollo

VIP
Check out this show to keep up with which low cap alts might pump. It's one of my favorite crypto shows at the moment. :silanyolaugh:

Moreover, BTC has to pump soon or otherwise the Pi Cycle Top indicator will trigger (many trading bots are set on bearish mode when it is triggered).

My Suugo prediction.

I'm looking to swap most my alt's into BTC by my birthday (April 3rd), inshallah what you say is on point :wow1:

You can trade the Alt to BTC pair instead of the Alt to USD pair.
Also broski, seriously consider throwing a small/medium amount short term into grumpy, it's poised to 10x, it recently got approved to be listed on WhiteBit and it's imitating HOGE's movement's. HOGE 50x'ed a week after it got posted on WhiteBit.

Shortly after I get those gains, I'll be moving over to BTC then. OMI been HUGE for me, hope you managed to get a bite out that cake!

Apollo

VIP
Also broski, seriously consider throwing a small/medium amount short term into grumpy, it's poised to 10x, it recently got approved to be listed on WhiteBit and it's imitating HOGE's movement's. HOGE 50x'ed a week after it got posted on WhiteBit.

Shortly after I get those gains, I'll be moving over to BTC then. OMI been HUGE for me, hope you managed to get a bite out that cake!

I already have so many strategies to deploy from Crypto Banter takes. These guys are leaking free alpha. :banderas:

Apollo

VIP
bruuh send me some tips here and there, mandem HUNGRY for them 100x's
I've had a few 10x but no 100x yet :wow1:

i missed out on boge , knew about it when it was 0.35$ less then 2 weeks 8$+:mjcry:

Nah, 100x is very difficult to get unless you get in at IEO/ICO/IDO prices and then you are often forced to hodl for over a year - sometimes for even longer (very risky). All coins pump once they go from IDO to the open market, you have to then buy those new alts on the open market (at higher prices than the IDO, but that's not too bad). Be content with 3-8x over a couple of weeks, not too bad. Watch the show, they mentioned many. Those guys from crypto banter are the biggest low cap alt pumpers out there, whatever they shill generally pumps.

Nah, 100x is very difficult to get unless you get in at IEO/ICO/IDO prices and then you are often forced to hodl for over a year - sometimes for even longer (very risky). All coins pump once they go from IDO to the open market, you have to then buy those new alts on the open market (at higher prices than the IDO, but that's not too bad). Be content with 3-8x over a couple of weeks, not too bad. Watch the show, they mentioned many. Those guys from crypto banter are the biggest low cap alt pumpers out there, whatever they shill generally pumps.

I got shafted off a few ICO's bought right on release just for it to dump on me :pacspit::birdman:

But yeah I subbed to their channel, will go through a few of their most recent vids once free

Apollo

VIP
I got shafted off a few ICO's bought right on release just for it to dump on me :pacspit::birdman:

But yeah I subbed to their channel, will go through a few of their most recent vids once free

They mostly shill ones with good tokenomics also when a new coin is released only buy at the end of the first day, never as soon as possible. Sometimes it just continues to pump, look at ANC (Cosmos eco system/Luna related).

Apollo

VIP
@Ghengis Kaarhis

8PA2Mas.png

They mostly shill ones with good tokenomics also when a new coin is released only buy at the end of the first day, never as soon as possible. Sometimes it just continues to pump, look at ANC (Cosmos eco system/Luna related).

I'm learning! I'm pretty happy off what I've done so far on the dolo, no group or anything and it was all self-research. I'll end up killing this shit next bull run
mjlit2.png

But for now, I'll keep racking up as much as I can. When do you think this run might end? May? August? September?

Apollo

VIP
But for now, I'll keep racking up as much as I can. When do you think this run might end? May? August? September?

I think it will be like 2013, two peaks. Expecting one in April, and then one later in the year.

In the middle of the year there might be a FUD event shaking people out. I think it will be tether, but who knows for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending