Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
It is not out yet. Polkadot ecosystem is just starting.

My attention span in crypto has dropped to zero. I didn't even bother reading the tweet linked in your other post. Just went on to coingecko immediately to check the market cap and see how pumped the chart looked.

My name is Yasir and I have a shitcoin problem.

hoc-7-1.png

My attention span in crypto has dropped to zero. I didn't even bother reading the tweet linked in your other post. Just went on to coingecko immediately to check the market cap and see how pumped the chart looked.

hoc-7-1.png

you're not alone saxiib, i'm addicted to meme coins :mjcry:

Having nightmares over selling my Ecomi(OMI) tokens :mjcry:
Shit hurts, I had 1.5mil tokens it was worth 4k now it's 12k :mjcry:
Listing on UniSwap is right around the corner :mjcry:
Official licensing of NFL for NFT's :mjcry:

I'm gonna have to buy back, and I don't have to heart to buy back initial amount, hurts too much, I'll DCA my way back in :mjcry:

Get in boys, it's a real gem:mjcry:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

hoc-7-1.png
A problem?, I thought this is how things worked

Bullishness is back again, historically April is a bullish month. Let's hope for the best.

Disagree,
Ive seen the historical charts and there's always a dip for easter, so i dont know how big the dip will be but i still think it should happen over this friday and the weekend.

Apollo

VIP
Disagree,
Ive seen the historical charts and there's always a dip for easter, so i dont know how big the dip will be but i still think it should happen over this friday and the weekend.

April is the last month Wall Street is active until Labor Day (sell in May and go away).

Also another seasonal trend: in the summer months DeFi tends to perform well over the majors (BTC, ETH etc). At least it did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending