Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I'm no longer bearish Ethereum vs Eth killers like Ada, Dot etc I did a bit more research and the fee issues will be fixed soon and Ethereum will become massively deflationary with EIP-1559. 🤔

I hope ADA chads have their limit orders set, we slaughter the news @ 13:00pm GMT+2 :russsmug:
200.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:mjpls: BTC back to nearly 60k, thank all us Americans who just got our Stimmy checks from Moneybag Joe

Apollo

VIP
F' these Ethereum killer coins.

I am betting on Vitalik and that he can pull off a hail marry and fix everything. Ethereum is undervalued as the market does not understand EIP-1559.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
F' these Ethereum killer coins.

I am betting on Vitalik and that he can pull off a hail marry and fix everything. Ethereum is undervalued as the market does not understand EIP-1559.

If the miners don't fork the coin, it could go on a good run with the huge improvements that update provides. Like half of bitcoin run

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I would advice you guys to stop gambling with this nonsense and focus on Getting and polishing your skills. This a waste of time no one wants an investor who has uber as his side hustle.

Apollo

VIP
I would advice you guys to stop gambling with this nonsense and focus on Getting and polishing your skills. This a waste of time no one wants an investor who has uber as his side hustle.

Dude, all it takes is a maximum of a few minutes per day analyzing charts and reading up on crypto news.

We don't do this full time.

Stop being so jealous.

I'm a school teacher and I've made triple what my salary is in 6 months :pachah1:

Instead of looking down on something you don't understand, ask how it works, I'm certain brothers here wouldn't mind pointing you in the right direction. :francis:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I'm a school teacher and I've made triple what my salary is in 6 months :pachah1:

Instead of looking down on something you don't understand, ask how it works, I'm certain brothers here wouldn't mind pointing you in the right direction. :francis:
Not sure man seems like whole big waste. I think this whole Bitcoin craze will be gone in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending