Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hate to say it, but 2022 will be a bear market.

I am stacking fiat and will be buying the lows when everybody has lost interest in crypto.
I will wait for a deadcat bounce and sell, I think your right bear market is looking bearish.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Holy fofk bitcoin dumpin more 47k now. Got so many liq triggers feels bad man :damn:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I hate to say it, but 2022 will be a bear market.

I am stacking fiat and will be buying the lows when everybody has lost interest in crypto.
What's your outlook on the stock market in the next 12 months ? Is there any upcoming correction or something like that ?

Apollo

VIP
What's your outlook on the stock market in the next 12 months ? Is there any upcoming correction or something like that ?

The stock market is not a free market, it is controlled by the American, EU, British, and Japanese governments.

Crypto is a free market and therefore pump and dumps more frequently and harder than the general stock market.

The bounce was a few days ago during Christmas when you were full of FOMO and I calmly told you about the 104 weekly HMA on BTC.

No other bounce upcoming or we should just cut our losses?

I was hoping for a one big rally like early 2018 this bull market has been gradual always going sideways. Last 6 months of 2017 was indeed an anomaly going up and up FOMO was unreal.

This pull market was weak and let down.

Apollo

VIP
No other bounce upcoming or we should just cut our losses?

I was hoping for a one big rally like early 2018 this bull market has been gradual always going sideways. Last 6 months of 2017 was indeed an anomaly going up and up FOMO was unreal.

This pull market was weak and let down.

I think next year will look like 2018, but probably in a new pattern.

There will be bounces, likely again from 30-33K one more time.

But next time 30-33K is lost, you will see full capitulation towards the lower 20Ks. While this doesn't sound like an impressive dump, BTC moves less, those other altcoins will dump much more percentage-wise when BTC does that.

Apollo

VIP
@kickz @TekNiKo

While this guy is an ultra bear, I recommend checking out his 10 year cycle theory. It is a refreshing new idea I haven't heard from the other crypto influencers. He uses the dot com bubble and Amazon as an analogy.

Laugh at me, but I think this guy is on to something. :wow1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
CryptoSavy still the ultrabear lol, anyways 1500 would be an extreme drop for BTC, but I would load up if it came down that far. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending